same sex marriage (i am not gay) - Page 6




View Poll Results :wut do u think of same sex marriage
support it 13 37.14%
no 22 62.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

 
--
Boots
 
February 22nd, 2005  
ACTaFOOL82
 
 
A little off topic but still, that is disgusting and a horrible sin. Those men who do it are banished from the priesthood.
February 22nd, 2005  
Vitaly
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA
how u can be gay anyways, im still sticking iwth that its a mental sickness
I agree completely.
February 22nd, 2005  
pixiedustboo
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA
how u can be gay anyways, im still sticking iwth that its a mental sickness
I agree completely.
Mm.


I don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle nor would I ever support the marriage of such.



Serenity
--
Boots
February 22nd, 2005  
Vitaly
 
yep
February 25th, 2005  
tankgirl_88
 
 
reality check guys:
hompsexuality is NOT a mental illness, as much as you want it to be. and, as far as genetics is concerned, its not hereditary either. as far as the scientific world knows.
if you say that the 'founding fathers' were christian, and slave owners, which you did, first off, its not even an argument, its an example of how you feel. but secondly, are you suggesting that the slave trade was okay too? because, if you 'put two and two together" like you said, then slavery is a good idea, and homosexuality should be condemned.
But see, up here in the land of Ice and Snow, aka Canada, we, and by we, i mean most of us, believe in human equality and that includes equality regardless of sexual orientation.
an yeah, gay people get aids, but if they are getting married, they're not going to be sleeping around, dontcha think? wouldnt that lead to the stop of your so called spread of aids. that is, if you honestly prove that they are responsible for it, but they're not, so end of story.
tg
February 25th, 2005  
Vitaly
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl_88
reality check guys:
hompsexuality is NOT a mental illness, as much as you want it to be. and, as far as genetics is concerned, its not hereditary either. as far as the scientific world knows.
if you say that the 'founding fathers' were christian, and slave owners, which you did, first off, its not even an argument, its an example of how you feel. but secondly, are you suggesting that the slave trade was okay too? because, if you 'put two and two together" like you said, then slavery is a good idea, and homosexuality should be condemned.
But see, up here in the land of Ice and Snow, aka Canada, we, and by we, i mean most of us, believe in human equality and that includes equality regardless of sexual orientation.
an yeah, gay people get aids, but if they are getting married, they're not going to be sleeping around, dontcha think? wouldnt that lead to the stop of your so called spread of aids. that is, if you honestly prove that they are responsible for it, but they're not, so end of story.
tg
Well in my land of Ice and Snow, aka Russia, the law saying that men convicted of engaging in homosexual activity have a mandatory punishment of 5 years imprisonment has been scrapped only 12 years ago.

http://community.middlebury.edu/~moss/RGC2.html
February 26th, 2005  
pixiedustboo
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl_88
but if they are getting married, they're not going to be sleeping around, dontcha think? wouldnt that lead to the stop of your so called spread of aids. that is, if you honestly prove that they are responsible for it, but they're not, so end of story.
tg

Sorry. Not true. There was a study done, forgive me I have forgotten the name of the country it was done in , but this country had a study done after homosexual marriage was okayed... A year to a year and a half of marriage the high majority of gay couples divorced. And that year to a year and a half was NOT being faithful. Many of the couples had sex group parties ect.


It's disgusting IMHO.
February 26th, 2005  
A Can of Man
 
 
I spent a year with gay roommates (I get a lot of flak for this) and that is what I saw. A great deal of gay men don't really commit, rather openly exchnage partners on a regular basis. They're VERY VERY open about sex, FAR more so than straight people and generally don't have the Male-Female communication problem that often restricts sex from taking place like rabbits in an open field.
Guys, imagine girls were going to "okay" a deal for sex as often as a guy would "okay" a dreal for sex when offered from a girl. Yes, now imagine that happening with two guys. Because that's kinda what happens.
Obviously there will always be exceptions. But after a year of observation, that's what I saw.

As for living together etc. Whatever, you only live once. Two dudes screwing each other isn't going to affect my life in any way so I say just let 'em do it. Give them legal union if they want it. Marriage treads upon religious ground so I think that's pushing it, but a civil union should be allowed. It's the dude's life. If he feels the urge is so great it's worth pissing off his whole family and making his ex-girlfriends feel really icky then by all means.
February 26th, 2005  
MadeInChina
 
im still feeling ooze about what you said " guys screwing each other"

iuno, i dont really care how gay people feel about each other as long it doesnt involve me or my friends in them

but YEK.... gay sex... what in the hell is that????
February 26th, 2005  
chewie_nz
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA
gay sex... what in the h**l is that????

ummmm the physical expression of mutual attraction between two people of the same gender?