Saint Patrick's Day

St Patrick, well I have to smile as he was a Brit

Me too.:p

Good idea!
And if he doesn’t behave we can always invade England again :viking:

He would certainly try to convert you all to tea drinkers :-(

Next time we'll send you to Scotland so men in skirts and no knickers will have their way with you.;)

Nowt like a good cuppa Rosey Lee. :mrgreen:

The cat got run over, have a cuppa tea, the car was stolen, have a cuppa tea, the dog has had puppies, have a cuppa tea.:p

Last edited:

Next time we'll send you to Scotland so men in skirts and no knickers will have their way with you.;)

The cat got run over, have a cuppa tea, the car was stolen, have a cuppa tea, the dog has had puppies, have a cuppa tea.:p

The tea thing? Is that the Britishia laws? Shall the fish and chips be included as well?

There's an American passed out in the gutter, born to be free! Tis true he is naked, but that's not for me!

The tea thing? Is that the Britishia laws? Shall the fish and chips be included as well?

If its not, it should be. Fish and chips are an institution.

On holiday as a boy there was nothing better then a stroll along the beach in the late afternoon, then pop into the chippy for fish and chips with lots of salt and vinegar, walk back to the caravan make a huge mug of tea.

What also need to be included is a good pint of light and bitter.

Last edited:
Does anyone like (or has eaten) pickled eggs? We have battered sausage quite a bit i love them.

Does anyone like (or has eaten) pickled eggs? We have battered sausage quite a bit i love them.

I find pickled eggs disgusting, as I do roll mops, and jellied eels.:sick:

When I was a boy a portion of chips was 4d, then they went up to a tanner 6d.:x

Thats 4 old pence and 6 old pence.

Back