Sailing!

istealfreefood

Im leaving tomorrow morning for a week long sailing trip! im so excited. It will be me, my dad, another guy, another guy with his wife and son. we are starting in Wilmington, NC and going out to the ocean and then up to the Chesapeak Bay. this will so fun. IT is my first time really ocean sailing. ive done day sailing in the ocean afew times, and alot of overnight stuff in he Chesapeak, but nothing like this. In 2008 we hope to do the Bermuda Ocean Race. My dad raced there in '98, and brought the boat back from the race in '94, so hes done it before, but only one other guy with us has done some ocean sailing. he went on the '98 race too. When we get up to the Chesapeak we will spend some time in Virginia, maybe go visit Quantico if we can, and see Robert E Lees birthplace, as well as visiting my uncle.

Well, peace guys. be back in a week!

Aye.. set sails and swab the decks, ya scallywagg... or somethin´:)

Have a good one:)!

:CG:

that sailing trip was awesome! i had so much fun. it was great looking around and not only not seeing anything except water, but knowing that WAS all that was out there. one of my favorite parts though, was pissing at night. we would just go as far aft as we could (right by the cockpit), hold on (we were also tethered on at night), lean over, and pee. you could hardly see anything except waht the aft running light lit of the water, and just looking right down was so neat! after we landed in Va, my dad and i drove over to Quantico,. i bought at tie with little eagle, globe, and anchors on it. i wore it to church today, and Charles Thomas, a Vietnam Marine, said "Hey, Tom. I love the tie, man!" then i also talked to another Marine for awhile.

Back