safety

What, this is supposed to be humor? :evil:
As one who is concerned about safety in construction, I can tell you that this is not funny! :rambo:

Damien said:
nulli secundus said:
I'll say it before Charge does. Still saving up for that humor transplant I see, huh? :twisted:

They must have backordered it on 'im.

nope, just dont got the money, keep spending it on different stuff, like, on girls, something nulli wouldnt know about :twisted: , and driving lessons, and saving up for a car, and my sense of humor seems to get me along fine with the ladys so i think i'll spend my money on something else :)

rotc boy said:
keep spending it on different stuff, like, on girls, something nulli wouldnt know about :twisted:
I don't have to spend my money on girls. They naturally like me without a bribe ;). Which would explain my hefty wallet, Mr. I have to bribe girls to like me and think I'm funny. What you got to say to that, dude?

Cadet Chief Robot said:
rotc boy said:
keep spending it on different stuff, like, on girls, something nulli wouldnt know about :twisted:
I don't have to spend my money on girls. They naturally like me without a bribe ;). Which would explain my hefty wallet, Mr. I have to bribe girls to like me and think I'm funny. What you got to say to that, dude?

Leave the poor kid alone I'd date him if my boyfriend wouldn't kill him first!

Somewhere the light has gone out of Nulli's world... :lol:

...and rotc boy is looking over his shoulder for anybody with a "high and tight" sneeking up on him. :twisted:

Back