Saddam Hussein Captured

I think if i would choose the penelty for him it would be death by testing his own chemical weapons in him. :lol:

Re: .

Thorin said:
Saddam was an evil dictator who ruled Iraq too long, but he shouldn't be executed, execution is never good. I wonder what they'll give him, and what will happen to Usama bin Laden if they find him. :?

I agree, I hate death penelties!

AlexKall said:
Thorin said:
Saddam was an evil dictator who ruled Iraq too long, but he shouldn't be executed, execution is never good. I wonder what they'll give him, and what will happen to Usama bin Laden if they find him. :?

I agree, I hate death penelties!

Yes, death penalties are just so harsh .. those poor murdering sadists having to pay for their crimes. Tut. We should continue to house them and feed them three squares a day, making sure they have cable telly and internet access!

RnderSafe said:
Yes, death penalties are just so harsh .. those poor murdering sadists having to pay for their crimes. Tut. We should continue to house them and feed them three squares a day, making sure they have cable telly and internet access!

Do I sense a tiny bit of irony here... ;)

In some cases I'm all for death penalty, but in Saddams case (as I have smentioned before), I think that he deserves life in prison instead..
Death is too good for him, and he could actually end up as a martyr and motivate even more terrorists...

In some cases I'm all for death penalty, but in Saddams case (as I have smentioned before), I think that he deserves life in prison instead..
Death is too good for him, and he could actually end up as a martyr and motivate even more terrorists...

I don't believe Hussein needs to be put to death, as of this moment .. we still have a use for him. My point is on the general disagreement some have with the death penalty. The US is not in the habit of making those forced to spend life imprisoned a harsh punishment. We have a terrorist now, sitting in the gorgeous mtns of Colorado .. eating three gourmet meals a day, getting internet access, cable telly and daily walks through the countryside.

Hussein is all but forgotten, he was never considered a good Muslim, so the fanatics wouldn't see him as any real martyr for their cause.

Back