Saddam Hussein Captured - Page 4

--

December 17th, 2003  
Redneck

Haha, well there you are. Unless it was Patton come back with his pearl-handled pistols, I'd have to say it wasn't an American. I read about that, too, diplomatic, but I saw it in the Sacramento Bee back before the war in an article about Saddam buying up thousands of U.S. Army issue BDUs. If I run across it again I'll let you know. Did she try to find anything on her own yet?
December 17th, 2003  
diplomatic_means

I don't know why it posted twice sorry about that. When did the M9 Baretta go into service? I found the Iraq ordering BDUs article finally. If anyoen can provide links to articles on Uday and Qusai's bad behavior that would be appreciated. I'm going to send her some links and explain a little abit about media bias and government propaganda. I think I will eventually get through to her.
December 17th, 2003  
Tessa

Eh, I think I have missed something..

Get through to what girl?
--
December 17th, 2003  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomatic_means
I don't know why it posted twice sorry about that. When did the M9 Baretta go into service? I found the Iraq ordering BDUs article finally. If anyoen can provide links to articles on Uday and Qusai's bad behavior that would be appreciated. I'm going to send her some links and explain a little abit about media bias and government propaganda. I think I will eventually get through to her.
Here's acouple of stories from BBC:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...ds/3093723.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/3089379.stm

Search for Uday on CNN, BBC and other news sites and youŠll find a lot more...
December 17th, 2003  
GuyontheRight

Model 9 Beretta went into effect in '85, and Patton's revolvers to my knowledge were vintage Colts from the Civil War, his grandfathers.
April 15th, 2004  
Thorin

Topic: .

Saddam was an evil dictator who ruled Iraq too long, but he shouldn't be executed, execution is never good. I wonder what they'll give him, and what will happen to Usama bin Laden if they find him.
April 15th, 2004  
Jtf2

Killing saddam is useless i think he rather die then spend days on end in a 3x4 prison cell.
April 17th, 2004  
Darkmb101

true, but killing him would make thousands of people feel better.
April 17th, 2004  
Redleg

I would rather see him rot in prison, than getting a quick and easy death. (that would most probably make him a martyr and motivate more terrorists as well....)
April 17th, 2004  
Darkmb101

how about a slow and painful death then?