Saddam to go on trial October 19, faces hanging

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Ousted Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein will
go on trial on a charge of mass killing on October 19, Iraq's
government spokesman confirmed on Sunday, raising the
possibility that he could soon be hanged.

Read more...

phoenix_aim54 said:
they should have killed him in the first place

Oh no, no no. He is not the bastard that the Americans would like the world to think, he was actually supported by the Americans blah blah blah :lol: :lol: :lol: Ah ah I'm kidding.
But no I think he is suffering more now as he is being humiliated in front of his own people. Rot in jail. As far as the Arab culture it would have been more honorable for him to get killed. This way is better.

phoenix_aim54 said:

Thats exactly what Saddam would have done had the situation been reversed. We dont need beat monsters by becoming monsters ourselves.

Try him, and if convicted, hang him. I think Saddam is too dangerous to keep alive. If in Jail he would only inspire the Sunnis to rebel.

mmarsh said:
Thats exactly what Saddam would have done had the situation been reversed. We dont need beat monsters by becoming monsters ourselves.

Try him, and if convicted, hang him. I think Saddam is too dangerous to keep alive. If in Jail he would only inspire the Sunnis to rebel.

That's right, He needs to be seen by all Iraqis as the monster he is and the Iraqi people need to be avenged for the atrocities Saddam committed against his countrymen.

I still think he should live in a cage, with tomatoes available for people to shove at him and that be his only nutrition

I think he should be locked in a cell and fed pork everday and be forced to George Bush's speach on the reason we invaded Iraq, for eternity.

I think he should be locked in a cell and fed pork everday and be forced to George Bush's speach on the reason we invaded Iraq, for eternity.

That sir might of been my favorite post of all time, and i completely agree.

As long as a man like him continues to breathe, he will have some influence on this world, incarcerated or not. If he were in front of my sights, he would most certainly cease to live. :evil:

mmarsh said:
phoenix_aim54 said:

I totally agree but given the fact that a lot of money and man time will be wasted on this monster, I did suggest the easiest way to handle his case. :p

but seriously, I hate him a lot for what he did to my country and people in the 1980s.

Back