Saddam execution video draws criticism (AP)

--
Saddam execution video draws criticism      (AP)

January 3rd, 2007  
News Manager

Topic: Saddam execution video draws criticism (AP)

AP - Grainy cell phone video of Saddam Hussein's execution triggered international criticism Tuesday, with Britain's deputy prime minister calling the leaked images "unacceptable" and the Vatican decrying the footage as a "spectacle" violating human rights.

More...
January 3rd, 2007  
senojekips

Both the British government and the Vatican should start by cleaning up their own back yards.

A non event.
January 3rd, 2007  
5.56X45mm

I downloaded the film and played it on my TV with the laptop hooked up. All of my friends and I had a toast to his room temperature dead corp.
--
January 3rd, 2007  
phoenix80

he deserved it any way...
January 3rd, 2007  
Chief Bones

Excuuusssssse meeeeeee all to h*ll ....... the ONLY way some people will believe that Saddam is really dead, is to see clips showing the actual hanging in such a way as to 'prove' the clip isn't just another 'Hollywood' production.

As far as the Vatican (or) any other world leader or politician putting in their two cents worth ... big frigging deal ------ the Vatican, the UN and the rest of the world's politicians really need to clean up their own backyards before they stick their oars into this one.

History tells us just how clean the hands of those who squeal the loudest are - hypocritical response wouldn't you agree?
January 3rd, 2007  
senojekips

You've got my vote Chief.
January 3rd, 2007  
Team Infidel

you know what i find as BS.. A holes complain about this video about a LEGAL execution, but what about all of the insurgent videos of American troops getting killed or beheaded? I don't see a public outcry for those videos. to heck with the damn media and their damn agenda.

My vote.. SHOW MORE soldiers and marines killing damn insurgents and hangings of former Bathe party members. bring it all on.
January 18th, 2007  
Padre

You've got my vote TI

January 19th, 2007  
senojekips

What the media should be complaining about is the poor quality of the video. The man should have been given a decent camera at least and had the audio dubbed in English, and perhaps a raised vantage point so that the camera wasn't jostled so much.

Saddam deserved far worse.
January 19th, 2007  
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Infidel
you know what i find as BS.. A holes complain about this video about a LEGAL execution, but what about all of the insurgent videos of American troops getting killed or beheaded? I don't see a public outcry for those videos. to heck with the damn media and their damn agenda.

My vote.. SHOW MORE soldiers and marines killing damn insurgents and hangings of former Bathe party members. bring it all on.
American Troops were Beheaded Major? I had not heard that, I know Mercs are beheaded from time to time, but they have nothing to do with the United States Military.