Sadam captured

HELLYEAHBABY!

Hiding in a "hole like a dirty little mole" too, who knew Toby Keith could see the future? HAHA

Editorial Cartoons

When I saw it on the news at 5 in the morning the first thing that popped in my head was editorial cartoons. The possibilities were endless. You could have George Bush sticking a tongue depressor into Howard Dean's mouth (his speech on the Weds. before mentioned that our preident could not even catch Saddam Hussein :) ) Or you could have Howard Dean hiding in a hole. I thought the editorial cartoons afterwards were bland (maybe cause most cartoonists seem to be liberals and anti-war)

Saddam's been captured, ok that's alright, but you really want to celebrate when you capture all the rest & then maybe all the terrible happenings around the world will stop.

True

The Lt. is right. We shouldn't party until all his minions are captured or dead. We need to let the military know whats going on. People know where they are hiding. Their just scared of getting caught by that person. These men or barbarians are willing to do any thing to get what they want. They will keep killing until they are not stooped.

deadly

Why celebrate? We've jut taken down one of the worlds deadliest leaders! There is little to think about now except stopping another attack on U.S. soil.

~THE QUICKEST WAY TO LOSE A FIGHT IS NOT TO FIGHT AT ALL!~ SENSEI ANTHONY DIAZ

Back