Sadaam is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Well good riddance! Unfortunatly it won't solve anything; it won't stop sectarian violence nor does it make the government any stronger. Just a bad man getting his own.

p.s. It is a funny de-tour, starting to fight terrorists and ending at hanging legitimate rulers of souvereign countries.... Somewhere the rules were bent....

well, good riddance. and any punishment we gave him on earth would be too nice compared to what he's gonna get in the afterlife. he earned his punishment.

well, good riddance. and any punishment we gave him on earth would be too nice compared to what he's gonna get in the afterlife. he earned his punishment.

The God Saddam follows doesn't seem to look at things that way.

Judging from what has been put out about his death, Saddam did not convert to Christianity before his death, so Saddam has nothing to worry about from the Christian God.

no, but he does have to worry about a Muslim God, and from what i can remember from my religious studies class, they believe that you do bad things, you go to a bad place.

no, but he does have to worry about a Muslim God, and from what i can remember from my religious studies class, they believe that you do bad things, you go to a bad place.

I've heard Virgins, Paradise, and such things, if one follows that God that is.

You saying God has a Multiple Personality Disorder?
Or that some groups of people are merely confused?

No what?

You saying God has a Multiple Personality Disorder?
Or that some groups of people are merely confused?

Huh? All 3 relegions worship the same god, everytime I thank god it's the same one a muslim thanks.

I'm not quite sure how to put it but no theres no confusion all 3 worship the exact same god aka allah.

You killed the man - now the hard part. Kill the legend. He won't disappear even if his body is dead, and I think you aren't the only ones celebrating - some eccentric person here in Finland said, that Al Qaeida wanted Saddam dead, and they wanted Iraqi people to hate USA - a fresh pool of recruits for the terrorists. Now that Saddam is no longer, and war in Iraq is turning into a war that cannot be won by an army, who will move in, and take over? Al Qaeida, that will use the manpower from Iraq to spill Israeli blood?Or will there be a civil war, that would lead to what? Are you sure you are even fighting the right enemy? After all, povery and miserable lives are the main factors that are driving people into terrorism. So don't celebrate just yet. You aren't finished - finished with the beginning, perhaps.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the same God

"There is no God but God", where the Muslims differ is that they add, "[SIZE=-1]and Muhammad is his Prophet"

Call it God, Yahweh or Allah, it's all the same. The Atheists have it easy, no confusion whatsoever.
[/SIZE]

^^^ There are rules? Tell that to the insurgents, because they sure don't play by them...

Insurgents don´t need rules, they never did stick to any anyway... That is way they are called insurgents. On the other hand, for a country which proclaims worldwide democracy and freedom things are totally different. Yes, they certainly have rules! How can one think to be an example to humanity without rules? Nope my friend, you don´t get off so easy in this case...

We have the law of land warfare to guide us in conducting operations with a military force. We also follow the Geneva Conventions while conducting business. The insurgents do not have to abide by any guidelines except violence and hatred in the name of God and religion.

You tell me... how the heck do we win against an enemy like that? We have tried the brut force approach and ... well, here we are several years later.

I will get back to you and help you answer that question after I finish the book I purchased yesterday. http://www.amazon.com/Starfish-Spider-Unstoppable-Leaderless-Organizations/dp/1591841437

Back