A sad loss the world morns

Kiwi

Forum Lubrication Engineer
Today theres been a sad loss of a dear old friend. One that was there always.

Provided me with lifes essence.

My dear old Kettle dead.

It had a hard life, worked 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. It knew how to keep me happy, 95 degrees water on hand when ever I needed it, who could ask for more.

Tho I think no other will never quite replace it, I will try and fill the need with another.

Even a friend in my hour of grief, offered me the one in O room. Yes I thought get caught swipping Army Issued equipment :shock:

Right imagine that on the your service record :bang:

CO :Ma'am what exactly did you steal? A Blackhawk, F-111 or Leopard tank?

Kiwi: Sir a Kettle from O room

CO: Damn you, evil wench !!!!! Take her away to the pit.

:salute2:

So now the hunt is on as I wave goodbye to a loyal friend, and see what shiney new one I can buy :cheers:

Last edited:
Kiwi, did you finally pick the lock to the liquor cabinet?
:)

I take it you are a heathen tea drinker :9mm:

It was a bloody good kettle, it kept the water hot all the time, it cost $200 and they don't make them any more.

Now I have to buy one that I have to switch on all the time. :x

Men just don't understand how fineline the relationship is between Kettle, coffee and over worked woman. :-(

Ahahahaha.... what did I do? btw, I see that you joined the ranks of "Bulldog" in writing........

Last edited:
Switch,.... you said it was a kettle. Real kettles don't have switches, you just move them closer to the fire, problem solved.

You realise that drinking all of that electric water is no good for you?

It electrically charges your testicles and you could theoretically electrocute any woman you get it on with.
Not a pretty sight.
Plus by the time that's over, you'll have a charcoal for a *****.

Ok first phoenix nothing wrong with bulldog, a electric shock collar can't fix :whip:

If I sound like him good lordy I been here too long, and the yankees are influncing me.

Seno fire man, I live in a city, kinda have to have a permit everytime I put they jug on. Plus I glow in the dark at night, saves putting the main lights on :oops:

And 13th I am not even gonna ask where you are going with that one :shock:

Ok first phoenix nothing wrong with bulldog, a electric shock collar can't fix :whip:

If I sound like him good lordy I been here too long, and the yankees are influncing me.

Seno fire man, I live in a city, kinda have to have a permit everytime I put they jug on. Plus I glow in the dark at night, saves putting the main lights on :oops:

And 13th I am not even gonna ask where you are going with that one :shock:

You've got a cute avatar.....

Back