Sad fact

Trevor

There are more people in the Canadian Cadet movement than the Reg Force itself. That's kinda sad.

Really now? Last time I checked, there was 60,500 in the Reg Force and 60,000 Cadets.

However, it could have changed.

that is kinda pathetic, but that means there will be some influx of more people joining the reg forces after cadets.

Darkmb101 said:
that is kinda pathetic, but that means there will be some influx of more people joining the reg forces after cadets.

Most cadets usually do. 1/3 of all Canadian commercial pilots are former cadets.

You couldn't be further from the truth. We DO need a military. As a middle-power, Canada Definitely needs a military. We also have some of the best train soldiers and pilots in the world. Just the wrong investments in equipment.

Trevor said:
You couldn't be further from the truth. We DO need a military. As a middle-power, Canada Definitely needs a military. We also have some of the best train soldiers and pilots in the world. Just the wrong investments in equipment.

I agree with that. The CF may be underfunded, but it trains its personelle to the best they can.

Commissar38 said:
Then again, Canada doesn't really need a military, there is nothing there anyone really wants!

Don't worry about further public flaming of this member. They have been privately warned, and further actions will (with almighty Redlegs permission) be taken if needed in the future.

AA
~*Crazy

Well it is not that sad, CAP has 65000 members and around 25000 cadets, so if for some reason all adults died out (no idea why) and US and CANADA were at war then CANADA would win! lol

drilldownmaster2004 said:
Well it is not that sad, CAP has 65000 members and around 25000 cadets, so if for some reason all adults died out (no idea why) and US and CANADA were at war then CANADA would win! lol

Why would that happen?

Btw, if you already knew how many members CAP had, and obviously you had to find out somehow, then why did you make another topic (which is being locked now, and will be deleted if you don't PM me evidence that it should be unlocked) on wanting to know how many members there were?

CrazyCadet142 said:
drilldownmaster2004 said:

Why would that happen?

Btw, if you already knew how many members CAP had, and obviously you had to find out somehow, then why did you make another topic (which is being locked now, and will be deleted if you don't PM me evidence that it should be unlocked) on wanting to know how many members there were?

Indiana Wing is Broke we cant even have O-Flights

THat's pretty good. My squadron has it's own aronca champ. It's a nice little plane that's been restored from the 40's.

Back