Sad about the political forum! Obviously the moderators are getting nervous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strongbow

Banned
Hope the mods (mostly republicans) get their nerve together and allow the free flow of the political forum again. I would say their nervousness has a lot to do with the 2008 political year.

Hilary is looking good.:whip:

Hey, as a Republican/Conservative I find that offensive. Most of the Mods are neither....

Anyways. I would like it to be opened up again. Debate and the free flow of information (no matte how twisted from the liberals*) are needed. But it's their site and they may do what they feel is right.

*Just making a joke there....

Hope the mods (mostly republicans) get their nerve together and allow the free flow of the political forum again. I would say their nervousness has a lot to do with the 2008 political year.
:whip:

A cheap shot. Not worthy of further discussion.

Let's open it back up. Let's try to behave a bit more.
I think the vast majority of us in here are good people, regardless of disagreements we may have.

Some one has to carry the can for what some other people write on these forums, it may be free speech to you but it can be expensive for other people

Think this needs to be locked.

So strongbow and anyone else who feels the need to question the decision of the staff and admin (who has the final call) can take up via PM. Any more posts/threads will result in a temp ban.

Hugs & Kisses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back