Sabre Team

Shadow Hunter

Is there a place that you can get all the equipment cheap thats still USA made? We are trying to start a sabre team and the swords themselves are a hundred

Shadow Hunter said:
Is there a place that you can get all the equipment cheap thats still USA made? We are trying to start a sabre team and the swords themselves are a hundred

yea, um thats about as cheap as it gets...

Remember, you get what you pay for....

And $100 is pretty cheap for a good sword. The Spanish-made ones my unit has were about $400 each, and they're still in excellent shape after 10 years of service. We bought some $100 Taiwanese swords five years ago, and they're starting to come apart...

If you're in a JROTC unit, and if this team is for JROTC, you can probably order them through your military service. I'm not sure, I'll have to check up on that. But then you don't pay a cent, the taxpayers will pick up the tab! ;)

We bought our swords for about $30.00...I found mine(that I use at home) for 15...its not as good as the ones i have for my saber team but its good for practice...If you do get it started and have questions about performance,or drill...talk to me. Ive been involved with my units team since its founding...Deputy 1st year and commander for 2.:smile:

my units saber team has a bunch of german made sabers that were about 400 a piece and even though we get most of ours from other units or the academy i have to admit they are all in good shape (other than loose grips) id have to say just go for it and keep them well taken care of

Back