S&W has made the greatest pistol ever...

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Those bastards over at S&W have done it again. They have released another toy that has got my attention.

S&W Performance Center's 8-shot .357 "Tactical" revolver

That is one sweet little revolver. I'd love to have one. And I've never seen one with a tactical light rail on it. I'd also take off that red-dot sight and put a Surefire X200A light on the light rail...

DSC07764.jpg

It's a Eight Shot .357 Mag Revolver with all the bells and whistles of a modern tactical semi-auto. I love wheel guns and I think that the .357 Magnum Caliber is one bad ass round.

I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!

Looks very nice!

Any idea how the light/sight affects the stability of the gun?

Edit: isn't this the same gun??

170269a_sm.jpg

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=11101&langId=-1&productId=45916&tabselected=over&isFirearm=Y&parent_category_rn=15714

Model: 327 TRR8
Caliber: .357MAG/.38+P
Capacity: 8 Rounds
Barrel Length: 5"
Front Sight: Interchangeable
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Grip: Rubber
Frame: Large
Finish: Black Glassbead - Includes Tactical Rails
Overall Length: 10.5"
Material: Frame: Scandium Alloy, Cylinder: Stainless Steel
Weight Empty: 35.3 oz. (aprox 1kg)

Suggested retail price: $1,260

Nice one.. :D

Now that's a gun. Beats the heck out of my 5 shot S&W .38 spl with two inch barrel. I've always been partial to the .357 cartridge.

Ah, Thats the S&W 8 "Times" or 8X .357 tactical. Its been in development for a while. From what i heard, its a useful weapon at long range if you put a 2x scope on it. Its a little funny to use at close range due to its slighter long trigger pull.

Last edited:
well, but you can only imagine the damage it will do on a person in close range! Imagine shooting straight in the head! Will the head explode?? BOOM!

More info: :D

170269a_sm.jpg

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=11101&langId=-1&productId=45916&tabselected=over&isFirearm=Y&parent_category_rn=15714

Model: 327 TRR8
Caliber: .357MAG/.38+P
Capacity: 8 Rounds
Barrel Length: 5"
Front Sight: Interchangeable
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Grip: Rubber
Frame: Large
Finish: Black Glassbead - Includes Tactical Rails
Overall Length: 10.5"
Material: Frame: Scandium Alloy, Cylinder: Stainless Steel
Weight Empty: 35.3 oz. (aprox 1kg)

Sweet.... :D

THANKS!!!!!

Smith & Wesson has finally updated their web page. They take forever, just like Kimber.

Last edited:
Hey, Yesterday , I went to the Asian Aerospace and guess wad, there is a Smnith & Wesson's booth! The sad thing is, they did not display the 327 TRR8! When I asked them, they looked surprised that I asked such a question and said it was not on display.

Back