S&W 5906 After Action Report

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Well folks, I shot my new S&W 5906 9x19mm Parabellum Pistol. It is a great shooter. Not a single failure to feed or failure to eject. I tried eveything to make it FTF or FTE. I shot it limp wristed, I shot it upside down, I shot it on the side, etc... The firearm worked without a hiccup. Recoil does not exist with this pistol. Since it is a all Stainless Steel frame pistol, it's heavy. But because it is a heavy pistol. It soaks up all the recoil from the 9x19mm Parabellum cartridge. This is one sweet shooter. Easily worth the $323.86 that I payed for it. But there is more to this day that you shall see.

Since it was the day before Easter Sunday, AR15.Com had a shoot at the range. I forgot about this and walked in on their shoot. Very friendly people, they had rented the range for personal use but they allowed me to do my pistol test and also allowed me to join in the fun. See the videos and the photos...

Easter Egg Hunt Video on Youtube

3-4 Pounds of Tannerite Video on Youtube

Tannerite Filled Trophey Video on Youtube Here

ME Shooting a MP5K=PDW Video on YouTube

group1.jpg

group3.jpg

Last edited:
The Easter Sacrifice

Preparation
DSC_6221.jpg

DSC_6223.jpg

Placing onto the altar
DSC_6228.jpg

On the altar
DSC_6230.jpg

Those who performed the sacrifice
mf_popeanim.gif

DSC_6226.jpg

The Glory - It is .... RISEN!
smiley_angel.gif

DSC_6231.jpg

and continues to rise
icon_smile_tongue.gif

DSC_6232.jpg

still going (hmmm ..... there were no batteries .......)
smiley_confused.gif

DSC_6233.jpg

still going
icon_smile_blush.gif

DSC_6234.jpg

Sevens works at Walgreens. Let's ask her to get one of those. haha. Good pics. I might do that someday.....unless if they said "don't try this at home."

AHAHAHA Huge dust cloud. After about the 5th round out of each gun it is doubtful any hit the target. But I woulda paid money to be able to do that !!!

Is that a G36 I spy? :pray:

The closest I've ever been to one of those is a heavily modified SL8 some guy in Connecticut was spraying downrange with a bipod and a really big magazine. To his credit, it was indistinguishable from a real G36K aside from the SL8 markings.

Back