Russians to enter Chechnya

Brings back the memories of the words Chamberlain said when he got back from Germany; "Peace in our time!"

Deja vu at its finest lol.

Anyways, dunno as you would have been too young at the time but during middle school and high school, a future with a West friendly Russia was the vision. The movie Air Force One actually did a good job at showing that sort of attitude as well. When it first was shown in theaters, the Russians being friendly and cooperative didn't seem strange at all. Now in 2009 if you watch it, it almost sounds like a bad joke... but really it's just a reflection of a time that went by in a flash.

then once they are done they go to Georgia and pay Saakshavili another visit.
heehe

we wont recept them by flowers ;)
dont think that georgian people will concess.
we love freedom, we love our country and are ready to sacrifice ourselves for our homeland.

I dont think so.

russia made political mistakes last august. now they reap what tey made. by reclamation south ossetia and afkhazia,- russian gave birth to Chechnya,ingushia and Dag(h)estan desire of being freedom.

now there, in the north caucasus, is very tense situation, explosions take place every day.

you must reap what you have sawn.

Anyways, dunno as you would have been too young at the time but during middle school and high school, a future with a West friendly Russia was the vision. The movie Air Force One actually did a good job at showing that sort of attitude as well. When it first was shown in theaters, the Russians being friendly and cooperative didn't seem strange at all. Now in 2009 if you watch it, it almost sounds like a bad joke... but really it's just a reflection of a time that went by in a flash.

All I remember from that movie [I watched it a long time ago] was the president kicking terrorist ass.

we wont recept them by flowers :wink:
dont think that georgian people will concess.
we love freedom, we love our country and are ready to sacrifice ourselves for our homeland.

Who says Russians wont go nazi style and stick everybody in a gas chamber? I wouldnt put it past them.

russia made political mistakes last august. now they reap what tey made. by reclamation south ossetia and afkhazia,- russian gave birth to Chechnya,ingushia and Dag(h)estan desire of being freedom.

Not really a political mistake, more like a mix of imperialism and flexing muscles.
It looks a whole lot like the Kosovo situation.

It looks a whole lot like the Kosovo situation.

No

It does not look like Kosovo situation.

Saakashvili is not Miloshevich.
We didnot make any genocides in ossetian or in afkhazia.
on the contrary: In 1992-1993 250 000 georgian were persecuted
from afkazia, 25 000 were killed.
in 2008 it renewed in south ossetia (but not so scale).
georgians houses were destroed and burnt, people were shot in their houses.
we are not chauvinists. If you ever come in Gerogia You will see how Georgian, ossetians and other ethnik people live together. We are multiethnik republik. there are many russians, Ukrainian,Hebrew, armenian, poles. We have not any problems yet.

afkhazian ossetian and georgian people were living together for years very happily before russia sowing enemity 's seeds between us.
This is not conflict between our people and ossetians(or afkhazia), this is conflict between georgia and russia.

Russia never worry about other nation, It is only political way to connquer other country.

I dont like to use word-south ossetia, It is georgia;s historical teritory-SAMACHABLO.
but
I dont worry, I believed in that one day historical fairness will restoret and these two teritories will intagrate in Georgia.

I didnt mean 1990's Milosevic Kosovo, I ment 2007-2008-2009 Kosovo.

Its all very strange really, I dont think the Kremlin does care much about Abkhazians/South Ossetians.

Back