Russian Spetsnaz

--

December 13th, 2009  
Zastava-Arms

Topic: Russian Spetsnaz

Due to a great stroke of luck, I am able to provide a lot of Spetsnaz pictures which are pretty difficult to find on google and other search engines! I really suggest taking a look at all of them, as most of you might have guessed I would have spent a lot of time searching for Spetsnaz pictures, and most of these I havent seen before! Enjoy!

Going up the stairs with one of the new AK-100's

Breach and clear! As you can see, the soldier closest to the camera is wearing the signature OMON blue camo.

Spetsnaz troops in Dagestan, 1999

Advancing with some BMP support

A Spetsnaz Operatives fist is made of iron

Gives "Return to Sender" a whole new meaning

A Spetsnaz soldier with the AK-74U

Even they got to have a bit of free time!

Disclaimer:
I do not claim to own or to have created any of the pictures posted in this thread. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
December 13th, 2009  
Zastava-Arms

They can destroy a tank with their forehead, but using a RPG is more fair.

A search and destroy team in Chechenya, 2004

Just to make sure...

I wonder if they sleep with balaclavas on?

This is a Mercedes for the Spetsnaz!

Hope the owner of that car has insurance

Who ya gonna call?!?!?!

If one knows Systema, and his opponent has a knife, the latter will die in about 3.2 seconds

Disclaimer:
I do not claim to own or to have created any of the pictures posted in this thread. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
December 13th, 2009  
Zastava-Arms

This is one of my favourite pictures, just good quality stuff.

They learnt this stuff in grade 2!

"Comrades, Vasili has 30% off all equipment!"

Spetsnaz soldier with a PKM LMG

Disclaimer:
--
December 13th, 2009  
captiva303

very nice =]
December 13th, 2009  
Zastava-Arms

I know, i nearly wet myself when I found them. There is a whole bunch more but these ones are my favourites.
December 14th, 2009  
Yossarian

Hopefully Russia will expand and further improve its counter terror tactics and units. You can't ever have enough training on anything in life if you want to be proficient.

Nice pics tho.
December 14th, 2009  
Zastava-Arms

Yeah, Russian military is steadily improving.
December 24th, 2009  
SomaliACE

Nice set of photos
September 17th, 2010  
AussieNick

I know appearance isn't everything, but to me, somehow these guys never look professional. They look like a bunch a yahoos just mucking around.
September 17th, 2010  
Stealthy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNick
I know appearance isn't everything, but to me, somehow these guys never look professional. They look like a bunch a yahoos just mucking around.
They still get the job done, and there is no doubt in my mind that they are definitely the most physically trained of any special forces. They do a lot of crazy crap in their training, thats for sure.