Russian Speakers or just interests

Russian isn't all that hard (at least from my POV)
it actually seems easier than english (thats from the point of view of the americans I had to teach)
I think spanish is much harder, because it has all of these different endings in different tenses and all and...Ah I cant its just too hard for my poor russian brain. lol

I've unlocked it again now.All off-topic posts have been removed.

Please read the forum rules again, all of you....
No need to post swears in Russian, English or any other language in here!

Please stay on topic from now on, or it will be locked again.

Thanks.

I wish I could learn..We have 1 million russian speakers in Israel, after all...Spanish is very easy, if your native langauge already has difrent endings for diffrent sexes.

Russian is going to be an extremely important language in the future. Here in Finland for example if you have russian on your curriculum vitae, it's a huge benefit when applying to jobs in the corporate sector.

Hegario said:
Russian is going to be an extremely important language in the future. Here in Finland for example if you have russian on your curriculum vitae, it's a huge benefit when applying to jobs in the corporate sector.

yea, see in russia english is on the same spot, while before it was german

drilldownmaster2004 said:
Hegario said:

yea, see in russia english is on the same spot, while before it was german

and french

Back