Russian Small arms and aiming devices

I'm a fan of the rifle but the shotgun is the one firearm to own. It can do what everything else cannot. Sure, you're limited on many things but the shotgun can hunt small game like mice, rat, and small bird, it can be used to hunt hog, deer, and people, and it can also be used to fight and win.

Bird Shot, Slug, Buck Shot, Turkey Shot, Powdered Metal Slug, Rifled Slug, etc.... If I was limited to one firearm it would be a firearm.

I am not going to argue the merits of shotguns they are a very effective weapon and for a while I used one to hunt goat but in the end I always found myself using the L1A1, I think it just comes back to a personal preference thing as it was the second rifle I ever owned and the first one I was given.

I'm a fan of the rifle but the shotgun is the one firearm to own. It can do what everything else cannot. Sure, you're limited on many things but the shotgun can hunt small game like mice, rat, and small bird, it can be used to hunt hog, deer, and people, and it can also be used to fight and win.

Bird Shot, Slug, Buck Shot, Turkey Shot, Powdered Metal Slug, Rifled Slug, etc.... If I was limited to one firearm it would be a firearm.

You hunt mice+rats with a shotgun? Isn't that a tad overkill? Dont you think a mouse trap, poison, or just a cat might be more effective. Heck the mice get one sniff of a kitty in the house and they move elsewhere.

You hunt mice+rats with a shotgun? Isn't that a tad overkill? Dont you think a mouse trap, poison, or just a cat might be more effective. Heck the mice get one sniff of a kitty in the house and they move elsewhere.

Out in Big Cypress when I'm varmint hunting. We have a large rodent critter. It's like a normal rat on steroids. They start with a N. I forget what they're called. As for small rodents like mice I can use a shotgun to hunt them with. Number 8 Bird Shot does the trick. I don't hunt small rodents like mice but I can if I want to.... that's the usefulness of the shotgun. You can go from extremely small critters to extremely large critters.

Back