Russian OMON vs US SWAT?!

Um, what? I was expecting something relevant...but in the United States, when a cop DOESN'T have the capability to needlessly beat the crap out of someone, it's considered to be GOOD. :p

Is someone off of ban now?
Those guys could have been anyone, and I cant see how that has anything to do with SWAT or that other rubbish.

Of course, it felt like nothing. This week has zoomed by real fast.

Im not really that interested in the video, im just wondering if OMON and SWAT meet up sometimes to share their experience? Both of them are just...

No words to describe. Id hate to be on the bad side of one of them.

SAMBO is quite a good H2H system actually.
I have seen it defeted by military Krav, but IMHO and EX it is the second most effective system out there.

but i would say that krav maga would have *nuked* him without problems, except he had vodka. sry for spam^^

but, i think that this would be interesting to know if there are any martial art tournaments between military forces.

Russian army IS ****ing cool. no doubt, its just i dont like the government, they schould be our allies, not enemies.

Not many people do, thats what happens when you have a former KGB director in the Kremlin :horsie:

Im not sure if all the "Your not allowed to hate Putin" stuff is true. I have read multiple articles from news websites BASED IN RUSSIA that talk bad about Putin.

Though a bunch of Russians ive talked to disagree lol

When are you western teenage wannabees going to realise that the Russian army is not 'cool' and is far from good. Not only incompetence at command level but individual soldiers skills of entire units are probably in line with military cadets in other countries. Underneath action photos of the 'cool' Russian army is another world which would make you glad that you can admire them from a distance.

If you had ever been to Russia you would know that there is one time that Russians are greatful for living in such a corrupt country, that time is when they can pay off a doctor for a fake medical certificate or the low paid officer at their regional intake post, to avoid conscription. The Russian government cannot even afford to feed or supply its own military, and some units have resorted to growing their own crops. Their desertion rates make even the French Foreign legion look good. I can admit that compared to other countries the Russian military has mch smarter uniforms and more epic drill and equipment but beyond that is a neverending list of serious problems that wont be fixed anytime soon, and before you get too excited, yes I used to live in Russia, and yes I have been in the military.

When are you western teenage wannabees going to realise that the Russian army is not 'cool' and is far from good. Not only incompetence at command level but individual soldiers skills of entire units are probably in line with military cadets in other countries. Underneath action photos of the 'cool' Russian army is another world which would make you glad that you can admire them from a distance.

If you had ever been to Russia you would know that there is one time that Russians are greatful for living in such a corrupt country, that time is when they can pay off a doctor for a fake medical certificate or the low paid officer at their regional intake post, to avoid conscription. The Russian government cannot even afford to feed or supply its own military, and some units have resorted to growing their own crops. Their desertion rates make even the French Foreign legion look good. I can admit that compared to other countries the Russian military has mch smarter uniforms and more epic drill and equipment but beyond that is a neverending list of serious problems that wont be fixed anytime soon, and before you get too excited, yes I used to live in Russia, and yes I have been in the military.

Thats probably true, I just like their equipment [Su-34, SA-21, MiG-31, Mi-24, ZSU-23-4 etc]

Back