RUSSIAN MILITARY

What? You guys have to start talking in normal, readable words....

Now lets make some order:

Russia has a large Army, Like Ive posted before.

Japan has a small force, called "Japanese Ground Self Defence Force", with about 150000 Troops. They are not allowed to have certain types of weapons, and Japanese law prevents them from sending troops out of their countrys.

There's been some disciplinary problems in Russian military recently. The hazing is really bad and if I remember correctly, there's been over 120 deaths from hazing since January this year.

No wonder many Russian guys prefer to just bribe their way out.

SHERMAN said:
What? You guys have to start talking in normal, readable words....

Now lets make some order:

Russia has a large Army, Like Ive posted before.

Japan has a small force, called "Japanese Ground Self Defence Force", with about 150000 Troops. They are not allowed to have certain types of weapons, and Japanese law prevents them from sending troops out of their countrys.
that answers the question i guess lol

There are discipline problems because all the groups of rappers, skins, punks and such get drafted and then they start he-l

Taht may be so, but remember, they still have a large population to draft from, and they still are able to field a very potent force, able of taking on almost any consiviable threat.

SHERMAN said:
Taht may be so, but remember, they still have a large population to draft from, and they still are able to field a very potent force, able of taking on almost any consiviable threat.

Im nt saying that all russia has, but what i know from my cousin and uncle in the russian navy, those are the people that don't make it

i am surprised that russia has one of the biggest military
:eek:fftopic: who would win if amarica and russia got in a fight?

Anyways, X Vs. Y toppics are forbidden...As to:

Why? Its the worlds largest country, witha a population of 300 million people, and a proud military tredition. 10 years ago Russia had 1.4 million man in its army, so if you will ask a Russian, there Army is relativly small... :D

well you see i didn't know that partly because i rarely hear about the russian military as far as books and scociety goes...along with alot of other things.....Yeah but there not the best trained and equipped

That is correct. The cream of the Russian Army is exellent, but most units are poorly trained and not well equipped. They have some very good new equippment, and some very poor old equippment.

For example, while some Russian units have the highly advanced AN 94 rifle:
http://world.guns.ru/assault/as08-e.htm
Many have the older AK47.

While some units have the modern T90 MBT:
http://armor.kiev.ua/fofanov/Tanks/MBT/t-90.html

Others have the older T72, T62 and even T55 MBTs.

and so on in many areas. WWII era weapons and tactics are used along side highly modern weapons and concepts. That is the curse of low budget.

SHERMAN said:
Anyways, X Vs. Y toppics are forbidden...As to:

Why? Its the worlds largest country, witha a population of 300 million people, and a proud military tredition. 10 years ago Russia had 1.4 million man in its army, so if you will ask a Russian, there Army is relativly small... :D

Actually the pop. is only around 140 mil. (if im right, ill check) and what are these x vs. y's?

Back