Russian jets intercepted by U.S., Canada

Russian Jets Intercepted Near Alaska!

Last last night I saw this headline on BBC World News. Only fifty five miles away from Alaska!! Can't get all scared about it, have a new grand baby to hold and coo.
Any new info anyone? I did see that and was like " Oh my God!" ( their world and ours would be gone as we know it!)
Guess that information really did throw me for a loop...not that I am so naive... But we ( I ) REALLY want to see that child grow, AND my thirty year year old daughter.

The Royal Air Force have been intercepting Russian aircraft for years timing British response time. On my last operational station equipped with English Electric Lightnings the station intercepted Soviet Bears as regular as clockwork.

Here are Lightnings from 74 Tiger Squadron intercepting a Soviet Bear circa 1970

Last edited:
The Royal Air Force have been intercepting Russian aircraft for years timing British response time. On my last operational station equipped with English Electric Lightnings the station intercepted Soviet Bears as regular as clockwork.

Here are Lightnings from 74 Tiger Squadron intercepting a Soviet Bear circa 1970

Hi Brit! Given the timing of these Russian aircraft off Alaska, I won't lie...the whole thing makes me arse pucker a bit. But the're more pressing subjects in my life at this time. Thank you VERY MUCH for your input! Very much appreciated!

Dadsgirl

Hi Brit! Given the timing of these Russian aircraft off Alaska, I won't lie...the whole thing makes me arse pucker a bit. But the're more pressing subjects in my life at this time. Thank you VERY MUCH for your input! Very much appreciated!

Dadsgirl

I'm not saying be blase about it, the Russians are always sabre rattling somewhere, don't panic just yet. lol

There was a Russian navy missile carrier off UK not too long ago, I've no idea who they are trying to impress, I don't think they impressed anyone.

Last edited:
I'm not saying be blase about it, the Russians are always sabre rattling somewhere, don't panic just yet. lol

There was a Russian navy missile carrier off UK not too long ago, I've no idea who they are trying to impress, I don't think they impressed anyone.

Brit~They have NOT impressed me yet!

Dadsgirl

Back