Russian Army invented Hip Hop!

True, but notice their smiles on their faces, they are happy that they remained vertical through that dance :)

I think the smiles werent voluntary, they were either form the Vodka or the supreme high comman of the peopes Communist party of the great Soviet Union ordered them to smile lol

Don't ya just miss those days?

We had a job back then, we had respect for each other, we traded Jack Daniels for Russian Vodka :)

I like Bourbon and Whiskey, but I cringe at the thought of even looking at ANY Vodka that isn't made in Russia, not teh Soviet Union either, the country of Russia only, they make Vodka that goes down so smooth its like water with a hellofa kick :)

Theres an old joke that says that the deadliest warrior is a Russian soldier that had 2 bottles of vodka to drink.

But hell, anybody who had 2 bottles of vodka would be more dangerous than a blackbelt lol

Naaaa, the deadliest warrior is a mother defending her children, I'd rather go against the entire Russian Army from the cold war than a mother.

Dunno man the one I live with knows where I sleep LOL
you have a nuke?
and it knows where you sleep?
scary...
ooh! ... you live with your mother?
im joking...
(im pretty sure you don't, and i think i know who you are referring to lol...)

well if you are worried bout being killed in your sleep there are precautions that can be taken....
though they are not practical or recommended for a person in a married life.

Last edited:
you have a nuke?
and it knows where you sleep?
scary...
ooh! ... you live with your mother?
im joking...
(im pretty sure you don't, and i think i know who you are referring to lol...)

well if you are worried bout being killed in your sleep there are precautions that can be taken....
though they are not practical or recommended for a person in a married life.

No LOL I live with my wife, who is a mother, and over teh years I have discovered that she is a hundred times worse than the drug cartels in Central America.

Back