RUSSIA versus EUROPE: who'll win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bear is already dead long time ago, it cannot scare anyone anymore :lol:

Even Iran does not take Russia seriously, how can russia dream of winning a war against EU, no single chance.

First off I would like to say this, Russia has some of the best technology in the world, their Small Arms are far superior to anything in the US Army, the problem is that they are not in the Russian Army's arsenal either, they lack the money to buy these weapons, and as someone has shown, Russia does have a very large tank force, nobody, including the US can defeat Russia on their own territory, but the same goes for the other way around, nobody, not even Russia, can defeat the US on our own soil. Now, with that said I shall start working on a continuation of my story, maybe not the end, but will have a very startling, and some americans my think humorous, end.

:roll: waiting for the story to go on...

''What king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace.'' Jesus of Nazareth, founder of Christianity, 1st century AD

FlyingFrog said:

Even Iran does not take Russia seriously, how can russia dream of winning a war against EU, no single chance.

Yep! And these are just last signals of life! Which will soon stop..................

Uncle_Sam said:
FlyingFrog said:

Yep! And these are just last signals of life! Which will soon stop..................

this is just pathetic, Hitler was like you and whats why he lost.

USA wont win Russia on its homesoil and u want that EU attacks and WINS :roll: . EU will be scared of the giant loses, the people in EU's countrys will riot, it happend in USA and its like u say the best country in the world, and the war was only againts Iraq, and still USA are getting loses, and people are rioting. but think about in EU how the people would feel.

Why be scared,in WWII Soviets were those with inferior tactics, and lost 11 mil soldiers comparing to German on 4 fronts( if You count two times France than 5) 4 mil..........

Uncle_Sam said:
Why be scared,in WWII Soviets were those with inferior tactics, and lost 11 mil soldiers comparing to German on 4 fronts( if You count two times France than 5) 4 mil..........

yes but Soviet WON.

FlyingFrog said:
UK ,France and Germany are strong countrys BUT they cant defeat Russia, they dont have enough troops to counquer Russia.

yes EU's economy is better, but techology...(give me proof)

yes they are bigger, but Russia have more tanks..

cant Russia produce weapons in wartime... what did Russia do in WW2 and Russias situation is better now..

Best trained thats really... not sure(give me proof)

Man, if the UK, Germany, France, Italy WANT, they can build a much larger army than russian's, they have the money, manpower, how is it not possible for them to do it?

You mean Russian technology better than EU's? You r kidding yourself?

EU's army not much better trained than Russians? We all know russian army is now in very poor condition, they can't pay the salary to the army officiers and the equips are rusting, we have plenty of reports on this on newspaper and on TV, no need to deny. Pride can not hide the reality.

Russia makes some good weapons, but we all know Russina itself cannot afford it but sell to other countries.

USSR is dead long long time ago, Russina is not a real big power more except those useless nukes.

Germany, UK have 2 of the top 5 tanks in the world, they got the money, they can make as many as possible if they must prepare for war.

FFS U are making ME ANGRY, GIVE ME PROOF

**** CHINA IS dying those money whats u are telling about are just disappearing, one flood and almost 200 people are dead and 1000 people will suffer because lack of food that they are getting from the field, SARS epedimi=lots of people dead, every diseas will kill thousand of chines.

And I just want to clarigy another thing, this is Europe vs. Russia, not the European Union vs. Russia, France and Britain will be much slower to react when it seems that it is every country for itself. And lanquage barriers will be a bit of a problem, each country will be acting for the most part on their own, they won't have the massive, coordinated attacks the at the Russians will be able to do. Anyways, I ran into some problems with the new post, it will probably be a day or two before I have it posted. Sorry about the delay.

I dont think that language barriers will be a problem. Right now there exist a lot of joint units, like the german french brigade. In the bigger staffs like Eurokorps, the standard language is english, So big attacks can be coordinated. Why should England and France react slower?
They all know that Germany is the the key to europe. Germany has the niggest ground forces in europe, so the other countries know, if they dont support Germany, theyll have no chance.

@snauhi
yeas the soviets won, because germany had strechted its support lines to far. But in this scenario, we started with russia as the agressor. So the europeans fight on their own soil. The sodliers dont die in a countrie far away, and noone knows what for.... they die by defending their country. So no riots, but patriotism. And no too long support lines, every single Leopard that comes out of the facilities is within a few days at the front.....

Pollux said:
I dont think that language barriers will be a problem. Right now there exist a lot of joint units, like the german french brigade. In the bigger staffs like Eurokorps, the standard language is english, So big attacks can be coordinated. Why should England and France react slower?
They all know that Germany is the the key to europe. Germany has the niggest ground forces in europe, so the other countries know, if they dont support Germany, theyll have no chance.

@snauhi
yeas the soviets won, because germany had strechted its support lines to far. But in this scenario, we started with russia as the agressor. So the europeans fight on their own soil. The sodliers dont die in a countrie far away, and noone knows what for.... they die by defending their country. So no riots, but patriotism. And no too long support lines, every single Leopard that comes out of the facilities is within a few days at the front.....

yeah but lets say EU is agressor

lol
ok then......
no chance
the german army wasnt created to attack. So we dont have the abilities to bring our forces far into russia, and support them. And France and UK are, more experienced to fight abroad, but, look at the stats. Those few hundred tanks would be vaporized by the russian army, without german help. So i think we could make it until somewhere behind poland, everything else would mean to repeat history ;)

Pollux said:
lol
ok then......
no chance
the german army wasnt created to attack. So we dont have the abilities to bring our forces far into russia, and support them. And France and UK are, more experienced to fight abroad, but, look at the stats. Those few hundred tanks would be vaporized by the russian army, without german help. So i think we could make it until somewhere behind poland, everything else would mean to repeat history ;)

yes but i was arguing with Frog. look at hes first post in this topic

FFS U are making ME ANGRY, GIVE ME PROOF

f**k CHINA IS dying those money whats u are telling about are just disappearing, one flood and almost 200 people are dead and 1000 people will suffer because lack of food that they are getting from the field, SARS epedimi=lots of people dead, every diseas will kill thousand of chines.

You should wake up, rusia is not a big power anymore, no one takes you serious, that makes you angry? :lol:

watch your dirty mouth I don't think this forum likes to see those f**k words.

seems you hate Oriental people a lot, you shouldn't, because check this:

Scientists claim that almost half of the Russian population inherited Mongol genes
http://english.pravda.ru/printed.html?news_id=11931

Speaking of sweden well I think someone mention people would rioting and that scenario I don´t have to hard to see. In sweden there are a little group of patriots. They are few but strong in their believes and training to defend this country from a foregin aggressor. But the majority of the people I think would riot or run for there lives, and I don´t think we will see any big fights if we would be attacked. I think our gouvernment would do as Denmark WW2. Save the countrys infrastructure. And then they would declare all patriots that don´t follow their political agenda as terrorists. I can´t see any resistance with our tanks or armed infantry units and airforce more then in the opening when they cover our gouverments retreat to another country to be honest. The sweeds are not as the Finnish people in their hearts and minds, they would put up a good fight initial I beleive. But not the Swedish government. They have always been turncoats and changed opinion under pressure. Hey Im not telling you that it is like this but it is in the history books and this is only a trustworthy scenario. :|

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back