Russia getting new equipment

"Just like you want to keep the Russians busy in economic mess, political mess and the countries around their borders. Why Russian president was very angry to U.S counter terror policy after the school terror attack? U.S uses different standards to deal with many issues over the world."

Russia's strongness causes nothing else than troubles to all countries it's nearby. That has been seen many times in history, latest time during cold war time. Who wants to return back?

Soviet Union has already collapsed to it's own impossiblity but somehow NATO and EU are still seen as enemies in Russia.

If russia gets new tanks to use, we should purchase new AT-weapons. Improved Apilas is already seeking for its replacer.

Charge_7 said:
"Russia and china can’t ignore American’s aggressive expansion over the entire world"

Excuse me? Name one land we've added to our nation since 1898. I think the list for Russia nad China is _much_ more recent.

russia has, not china, china lost plenty of lands in the 20th century. as with tibet, it was chinese territory 200 years ago so that doesnt count. how about u try name some land china took in 20 century then.

US is certainly much more agressive than china in the 20th century, even in 19 century US is more aggressive than china, i do not know why people think china is an aggressive country, is this what ur education taught u?

as with US, well they are not adding lands, but just economically creating a certain "influence" like south korea, iraq.........

as with russia buying new equipment, its gd news for the russian, and i am sure russia still feel a certain degree of threat from US. since US has always wanted ot be a supremacy in the world (which country doesnt?) and no country would want another country to have supremacy over them.

i thought russian subs were pretty gd, some of the russian subs cannot be detected even with us equipment.

i am surprise the russian do have the cash to get new equipments, looks like china and india is making russia rich. but as russia get more advance, it will benefit both of those countries.

The question was name one territory the US has aquired since 1898. You made the accusation now please provide the proof.

As far as our influence in South Korea, South Vietnam. Lets talk about North Korea, North Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Tibet, Monogolia?

03USMC said:
The question was name one territory the US has aquired since 1898. You made the accusation now please provide the proof.

As far as our influence in South Korea, South Vietnam. Lets talk about North Korea, North Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Tibet, Monogolia?

what about iraq? isreal? japan? taiwan? and parts of shanghai and some other parts of china too in 1898-1945. at least the chinese dun go and try to steal oil from a country than say another country is more aggressive.
i told u, tibet was a chinese territory 200 years ago, u r talking about after 1898, mongolia was also conqured about 200-300 years ago too. so u cannot count that in the equation.
is US which cause china to support North korea, so its US being aggresive first, so this doesnt count.
i do not know why malaysia will have influence from the chinese after 1898.

en.....U.S got to give their land back to indians if they wanna chinese to leave tibet....

back to topic ppl:

the quantity of russian's new equipments being deployed is pretty small i think, not even over 100 t-90s right?

fellow americans and western pros, please dont bring up the subject of imperalism in china and how much land you ahve taken from us, because i am really mad at this point of how you stated china took mor eland than the united states when in fact you powers took so much land from china that westarved while you enriched

please dont continue this subject, its called putting salt in old wounds

"as with tibet, it was chinese territory 200 years ago so that doesnt count."

Ah I see, so if you laid claim to them 200 years ago and they achieved INDEPENDANCE it doesn't mean a damn thing huh? Just okay to take it away from them right? And you wonder why we see you as aggressive?

Is the project between india and russia to build a 5th gen fighter still going ahead? Could be a very good plane with russian expertise and indian money, would it be exported in the same way as past migs and sukhois or is it just going to be a russian/indian plane?

Shadowalker said:
Is the project between india and russia to build a 5th gen fighter still going ahead? Could be a very good plane with russian expertise and indian money, would it be exported in the same way as past migs and sukhois or is it just going to be a russian/indian plane?
Its going forward, but i dont think that it will be exported to any others nations.

What I would like to see sometime at some point is a final end to the role that Russia people have been locked into for many centuries: The role of getting screwed over in general and nothing ever seems to go right for them.

The Mongols pulled back from Eastern Europe, but unlucky Russia remained occupied by them for hundreds of years. The tsars of Russia were seldom ever looking out for the best interests of their people and were brutal lords in most circumstances. World War I, the Russians suffered terribly. This led them directly into the Bolshevik Revolution and Communist rule ... which ultimately led them back to the same mess. The people were sacrificed for the "greater good of Russia/the USSR", etc. Stalin easily outdid any tsar in his insane brutalization of the Russian People. Every former member of the Warsaw Pact is doing relatively well after the fall of Communism with one notable exception: Russia (and the other Commonwealth States).

When are the Russian People going to catch a break???

Sexybeast said:
how long do u think Russia can become a ECONOMIC super power again
In reality, I don't believe they ever were an ECONOMIC Super-Power. Mostly, they just focussed more their economy on building up their military and let everything else go. I hope things work out for Russia someday.

well...there were a period that Soviet Union's GDP is some 70-80% of U.S's GDP...

although not a free market, Soviets' economy still helps Soviet union to have a huge and strong military during that time.....

one thing we must agree is that only strong economy can sustain a strong military power in a long term base (not short time, if russia's economy still does not improve, and its military facilities stop selling weapons to india and china, its "strong" and "state-of-art" military tech will perish probably)

well, to first improve the economy must come new resolutions and new laws

ive read articles about russia's social unrest and sex slave trade, its a pretty scary russia

its mostly the probelms with the government.

Sexybeast said:
well...there were a period that Soviet Union's GDP is some 70-80% of U.S's GDP...

although not a free market, Soviets' economy still helps Soviet union to have a huge and strong military during that time.....

one thing we must agree is that only strong economy can sustain a strong military power in a long term base (not short time, if russia's economy still does not improve, and its military facilities stop selling weapons to india and china, its "strong" and "state-of-art" military tech will perish probably)
I'm not sure that the Soviet Union ever truly had that level of GDP, though I don't doubt that they probably reported it as such. Unfortunately, the ol' Soviet Union was not very forthcoming about real facts with a strong tendency to report 'creatively modified' numbers. It may have been a bogus GDP reporting or something else. They also pegged the value of the Ruble at 1 dollar even though everybody knew it was never actually worth that. Its really hard to say what truly went on.

You're right when you say that a strong economy is essential to maintain a strong military. Russia's military technology is superb, but their economy is a mess and they can't actually mass produce their lovely inventions for themselves because they can't afford it. I wish I could fix it for them but the source of the problems lie with the Russian people. Such is always the case when it comes to economics. When the majority of Russians become obsessed with Russia's success and work as hard as they are capable of to achieve it, prosperity is not far off. The Russian Mafia isn't helping matters.

Back