Running quote list

Age only matters when one is aging. Now that I've arrived at a great age, I might just as well be twenty.

~ Pablo Picasso ~

Double posting.... Haha

People are apprehensive
When they meet me.
They think I'm going
To eat them

-Freddie Mercury

Thousands of lights can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

~ Buddha ~

I don't care if you're black, white,
Straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian
Short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor
If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you
Simple as that

-Eminem

A very short poem by Emily Dickinson
A word is dead
When it is said,
Some say.
I say it just
Begins to live
That day.

(When my birth dad met me,
He gave the book to me with this poem "tagged")

modern

Used to we could just say making boys into soldiers. Now-a-days we can't forget girls because someone always has to get offended. As I've said before, I don't see male or female.

Guess I have to get modern in my thinking. Is boot camp still segregated by gender? I was in during the 70's. We had a drill sergeant for our platoon we respected; a chest full of metals from Nam, big, tough and smart.

"When you stand on the edge of the Ocean, somewhere, maybe thousands of miles away, someone stands on the other side with you." ~U.K.

"I can't imagine a time where there's not an American Soldier to protect me, thank God. But I can imagine a place where hatred for the American Soldiers runs wild. Strange, isn't it?" ~U.K.

"When you stand on the edge of the Ocean, somewhere, maybe thousands of miles away, someone stands on the other side with you." ~U.K.

"I can't imagine a time where there's not an American Soldier to protect me, thank God. But I can imagine a place where hatred for the American Soldiers runs wild. Strange, isn't it?" ~U.K.

Sadly in this country too sometimes.
I'm a civilian. I have a family that counts on me. My boyfriend feels the same.
I'm true to my friends.
And, for the most part am not afraid.

Last edited:
Lord I hope so......

Why does the eye see things more clearly in dreams than the imagination while awake?

~ Leonardo da Vinci ~

The man who never changes his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind.

~ William Blake ~

Back