Runescape

I completely agree with all of you. The game does get old fast. Its not very exciting and i only play games that make me want to come back and play it again.

I played it and got banned. :D Scammed one too many people out of their stuff. I was rich. Got a few thousand a day that I played. Got away with it for only a week or so. :( :cry:

My brother plays Runescape but i prefer Diablo 2: LOD over it. i have way too much time invested in it to start Runescape.

Runescape provides fairly easy and fast access to RP games like Diablo II or Final Fantasy X which people need to purchase and reccomends broadband connection. A lot of kids like this....Runescape game because they can interact with other people.

i agree with yall but...

well it is an ok game, i play a bit but it does get old very fast and you have to take long breaks from it. i usually just play other games, yeah, it gets old, but its a good game. you need to be a member though

come on man, stop being so caustic. Let a person like doin' wat they do and dont crack them for it. Personally, I like the game... So people who play, what are ur screennames? mine is Themrose 89.

I tried Runescape a few minutes during my free time. Looks interesting and fun but I'm sure it requires a lot of time and effort to upgrade my character. Not a good investment of my time.

Patriot_II said:
come on man, stop being so caustic. Let a person like doin' wat they do and dont crack them for it. Personally, I like the game... So people who play, what are ur screennames? mine is Themrose 89.

my sn is behemoth6079. ill look for you.

behemoth79 said:
Patriot_II said:

my sn is behemoth6079. ill look for you.

Mine is peterrabbi66.

Back