Runescape - Page 2

--

May 11th, 2005  
danthepirate

Topic: i agree with yall but...

well it is an ok game, i play a bit but it does get old very fast and you have to take long breaks from it. i usually just play other games, yeah, it gets old, but its a good game. you need to be a member though
May 11th, 2005  
Desert_Eagle

I figured it was good only if you a member from the begining. It gets really old really fast.
May 12th, 2005  

Quote:
you'd have to be an idiot to pay to play that game
Oh, so now I'm an Idiot?
--
May 12th, 2005  
rotc boy

yes
May 15th, 2005  
Themrose89

come on man, stop being so caustic. Let a person like doin' wat they do and dont crack them for it. Personally, I like the game... So people who play, what are ur screennames? mine is Themrose 89.
May 16th, 2005  
CABAL

I tried Runescape a few minutes during my free time. Looks interesting and fun but I'm sure it requires a lot of time and effort to upgrade my character. Not a good investment of my time.
May 16th, 2005  
behemoth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot_II
come on man, stop being so caustic. Let a person like doin' wat they do and dont crack them for it. Personally, I like the game... So people who play, what are ur screennames? mine is Themrose 89.
my sn is behemoth6079. ill look for you.
May 16th, 2005  
Themrose89

Kool, Im just a noob, but hey, gotta start somewhere. except i havent played in a while.
May 17th, 2005  
fronzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemoth79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot_II
my sn is behemoth6079. ill look for you.

Mine is peterrabbi66.
May 17th, 2005  
Tvoi-Vrag

Runescape is too boring