Rumors about servers in EU with USA election data?

matthewz000

I wasn't sure where this belonged, but this is just weird.

I don't know how many of you are Americans, but the country is divided right now over the issue of alleged election fraud. I'm not here to discuss the validity of the allegations, though you can watch the full state hearings if you want.

What I'm here to discuss, is a series of coincidences, and trying to see if there's other points of connection...or not. Those of you who've worked in intelligence might understand where I'm going with this.

Congressman Louie Gohmert, a key lawyer by the name of Sidney Powell, and a Colonel (expert in electronic and information warfare) testifying at state hearings about election fraud have all talked about servers in the EU under Scytl, which they've traced voter data to, such as in Germany. That's three very public, high profile people, one of whom is a subject matter expert on electronic and information warfare, consistently mentioning the same thing. The congressman claimed that the US Army seized the server(s), and Sidney Powell at a press conference confirmed generally that hardware was seized, but couldn't say whether it was "good guys or bad guys."

There's a rumor going around the internet--CIA director Gina Haspel flew in contractors from Afghanistan to Germany, met them, had them setup defenses around a server with election data. Trump's people (US military) then came in force to seize the server, a gunfight ensued, and Haspel is recovering from a gunshot wound in an undisclosed location and being interrogated (or was).

On it's own, it's meaningless. I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Well here's the weird thing...

5 men from SOF suddenly die, as well as a CIA officer in Somalia.

Gina Haspel has also gone off the radar.

A website for Scytl crashed.

Lt. General Thomas Mcinerney (assisstant vice chief of staff for the Air Force) talks about the alleged raid in Frankfurt, says men died, and that it was a CIA facility.

Lt. General Michael Flynn (former director of DIA and National Security Advisor), recently said in an interview he's "right in the middle" of it. The interviewer asks about the server(s) in Germany. Flynn is quiet for about 3 seconds, then simply says "Uh, yeah, I don't want to speak to that right now."

Chris Miller, the new SECDEF, announced that all SOF will report directly to him.

A CIA spokesperson came out and said that Haspel is "alive and well in her office," but Haspel hasn't personally addressed it.

I haven't be able to verify this-- allegedly there was a suspicious C-17 flight that landed at Andrews with a bunch of patients, and not much of a good explanation.

People talk about Germany being sovereign soil, but they've been under US control since the end of WWII. As the joke goes, "Do you know any German generals?" I can believe the US government would have the power to shut up theirs if they really wanted to.

Normally, I wouldn't give it much thought, but this is 2020.

I'm seeing multiple things pointing towards a classified raid hitting a server in Germany. It's not hard evidence exactly, but there's no real evidence to the contrary either.

Can anyone provide pieces to either lend credibility or debunk at the professional level, or any reports from Germany?

Last edited:
With regard to election fraud I struggle to understand the logic, if you were going to perpetrate fraud the last thing you would do is make it so close as to require countbacks and audits, further to this you would do it right across the spectrum of the election so that your "party of choice" would not only control the WH but both branches of government.

With regard to election fraud I struggle to understand the logic, if you were going to perpetrate fraud the last thing you would do is make it so close as to require countbacks and audits, further to this you would do it right across the spectrum of the election so that your "party of choice" would not only control the WH but both branches of government.

But ..
1 The Democrats were convinced that they would crush the GOP in the Congress elections (they were wrong ) thus there was no need for fraud .
2 The GOP in Capitol Hill is swarming with RINOs ( Romney,Murkowski,) and never Trumpers .

But ..
1 The Democrats were convinced that they would crush the GOP in the Congress elections (they were wrong ) thus there was no need for fraud .
2 The GOP in Capitol Hill is swarming with RINOs ( Romney,Murkowski,) and never Trumpers .

Funny how Republicans so quickly turn on their own when any Republican decides to not participate in group think. Joe Manchin has voted with Donald Trump more than any other Democrat. Do the Democrats have a derogatory term for Manchin?

That's why Trump and the GOP stopped arguing election fraud about a month ago. Then they started to argue on technicalities. Last I checked, Trump and the GOP are currently 1-62 in their court cases.

That's why Trump and the GOP stopped arguing election fraud about a month ago. Then they started to argue on technicalities. Last I checked, Trump and the GOP are currently 1-62 in their court cases.

I am amazed that there is a court that will entertain his arguments without verifying that there is a case in the first place, still after the events of this week I will be surprised if he isn't sharing a Moscow apartment with Edward Snowden by the start of February.

I am amazed that there is a court that will entertain his arguments without verifying that there is a case in the first place, still after the events of this week I will be surprised if he isn't sharing a Moscow apartment with Edward Snowden by the start of February.

This one gave me a good laugh. I can only imagine the facial expression of the court clerk or judge that read this.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/googl...-technical-incompatibilities-for-late-filing/

Funny how Republicans so quickly turn on their own when any Republican decides to not participate in group think. Joe Manchin has voted with Donald Trump more than any other Democrat. Do the Democrats have a derogatory term for Manchin?

Four years ago Romney was queuing in Florida hoping to become Trump's secretary of state . He didn't because Trump did not trust him .
Two years ago Romney moved from Massachusetts to Utah to be elected GOP senator
and immediately attacked Trump.
Last year he voted for the impeachment of Trump.
Now, he does the same .
Romney is a Democrat disguised as Republican : he said that without Romneycare, there would be no Obamacare .
About Manchin : as Democrats always opposed everything that Trump proposed,your point is moot .
RINOS are traitors who refuse to follow the official policy of the GOP : the GOP is officially hostile to Obamacare,but the RINOS vote for Obamacare ( see the vote of McCain ).
And last year, Manchin voted to impeach Trump .

Last edited:
Back