Rumbling Tumbling

tetvet

Banned
Economic problems are gathering steam in the Far East fortunately here in the U.S. we have plenty of paper to print more money , tip of the day invest in paper .:roll:

Not so much sarcastic as realistic the Treasury keeps printing bonds which the Fed reserve keeps buying , pretty much the way you get 18 trillion in debt , we've been in recovery since 2008 , half that debt belongs to Bush the other half to Obama and all of it belongs too the people .

Not so much sarcastic as realistic the Treasury keeps printing bonds which the Fed reserve keeps buying , pretty much the way you get 18 trillion in debt , we've been in recovery since 2008 , half that debt belongs to Bush the other half to Obama and all of it belongs too the people .

Printing money doesn't put you into debt - borrowing money from other countries does. If you continue to print money without destroying old money or without anything to back up the new money, the system collapses in on itself. Then you get a situation to what happened to Germany after WWI. They printed SO much money that the German Mark was worthless. I've read accounts of people paying 2mil marks for a loaf of bread, because of the worthlessness of the Mark.

Economic problems are gathering steam in the Far East fortunately here in the U.S. we have plenty of paper to print more money , tip of the day invest in paper .:roll:

I thought sarcasm was the word of the day too. My bad.

"Not so much sarcastic as realistic " , yes there was just a " very tiny " touch of sarcasm in my thread but I don't think you can touch the status of our economic situation without using just a teeny tiny bit of satire , IF I have offended anyone with my remarks I'll get over it .

"Not so much sarcastic as realistic " , yes there was just a " very tiny " touch of sarcasm in my thread but I don't think you can touch the status of our economic situation without using just a teeny tiny bit of satire , IF I have offended anyone with my remarks I'll get over it .

Tetvet, you have not offended me.

Dadsgirl

Back