Rules! Read before you post!

Just so you know, I have the ability to get stuff straight from the wire. It is automatically sent to me. I will always reference the news source at the top ie AP, AFP, Reuters...etc.. Like I said, I get as it is happening. I am the Fox News of International Military News thread.

No problem, as long as you always post the source.. :)

A link to the full story (if it's available) is also appreciated.

That's not a problem. Most of the stuff I get is straight from the wire, but there is the occasional story that I will post that is from an established news sourse.

yaoming said:
if i translate some news, do i need to post the source?
Hm, I'm sorry but this one seems to have "slipped under my radar"..
Didn't notice it until now...

A source is always appreciated, regardless of the language it's in...

News Rules Update:
All news only threads (no personal comments on the news) should be posted in the "Military Related News From around the World Forum" from now on:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/military-related-news-around-world-51/

Threads in there that leads to discussions will be moved to this forum.
The reason is that we want to keep the discussion forums as "clean" as possible for zero reply threads from now on.
It makes it a lot easier to follow the discussions this way.

(Almost) all 0 reply news threads have been moved to that sub-forum now by the way.

Red Leg,
Not sure where to post this but I think this is correct.

Just thought I'd post a link to a pretty infomative web site. One of my Fav's...

BTW..for a good laugh go to this site...click under the "dolt" picture. I spit coffee on my monitor this morning I laugheed so hard! :-D
removed

Back