Rules for dating a Royal Military Policeman's daughter.

Christmas is cancelled this year, I'm working right through Christmas and New Year. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

And....? Don't come on here looking for sympathy!

Welcome to my world brother! :(

If you're lucky, we might be able to celebrate Christmas and New Year together at J45! :D

And....? Don't come on here looking for sympathy!

Welcome to my world brother! :(

If you're lucky, we might be able to celebrate Christmas and New Year together at J45! :D

I was supposed to be lates 23, 24, 25 off 26, 27, 28. earlies 29,30,31 lates 1, 2, 3. This was fine as it meant I could see the kids opening their presents on Christmas day before going to work, a few days off to relax, off new years eve for a wee few drams. I change teams next week so I'm on earlies 23, 24, 25 lates 26, 27, 28 off 29, 30, 31 earlies 1, 2, 3. So I can't even see the new year in as I'll be in bed cos I'm up at 4 for work. :(

I was supposed to be lates 23, 24, 25 off 26, 27, 28. earlies 29,30,31 lates 1, 2, 3. This was fine as it meant I could see the kids opening their presents on Christmas day before going to work, a few days off to relax, off new years eve for a wee few drams. I change teams next week so I'm on earlies 23, 24, 25 lates 26, 27, 28 off 29, 30, 31 earlies 1, 2, 3. So I can't even see the new year in as I'll be in bed cos I'm up at 4 for work. :(

Don't worry! I will be looking after your daughter and keeping her busy with :cen:, :cen:, and :cen:

Thank you for your very kind offer, however I will be fitting a reinforced chastity belt and taking the key to work with me. Oh and I'm locking her in her bedroom with bars on the window which are padlocked - oh, I have the key for that as well. ;) :D

B*****d! I'm on lates for 25th, 31st and 1st. :(

Christmas day can be on my birthday!!!

Kissing-under-the-Mistletoe-kiss-mistletoe-tradition-smiley-emoticon-000957-facebook.gif

I'm skinny, I'll be able to fit through the bars, and then wave from the inside at you poor buggers still trying to pick the lock on the window.

Here's the father in law come to visit!!!!

jack20heres_johnny.jpg

I love a challenge. Can I be your son-in-law?

I could sweet talk Mrs Highway Man into removing those shackles of yours so we could go out for a few sherbets. In return, I keep your daughter entertained. :D

You'll not get a better offer than that! ;)

I love a challenge. Can I be your son-in-law?

I could sweet talk Mrs Highway Man into removing those shackles of yours so we could go out for a few sherbets. In return, I keep your daughter entertained. :D

You'll not get a better offer than that! ;)

I told you, she's a feisty West Cumbrian minx with a temper worse than any man, oh did I mention she's murderously protective of her bairns!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I told you, she's a feisty West Cumbrian minx with a temper worse than any man, oh did I mention she's murderously protective of her bairns!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Have some faith in the Frogmans sweet talking abilities my friend. I've honed my skills to near perfection over the years on many wimens of varying ages and nationalities.

Let me try and work my magic. If I can get her eating out of my hand, the sherbets are on me. ;)

Back