Rules for dating a Royal Military Policeman's daughter.

Mr Highway Man, Sir (please note the polite salutation...)

I must thank you for the upfront information with regards to getting aquan... aquain... aqui... getting your daughter better. I do note that you hold your daughter's honour in high esteem, and would not be wrong to expect the very same kind of high standards from a potential suitor.

I therefore request from you the following-

1. A sample photo of your daughter...
2. Safety Data Sheet.

Thank you...

Thank you for your request, in reply - 1. I would not sully her good looks by subjecting her to you pack of low down dogs!!! :p and 2. What do you mean safety data? how very dare you!!! my daughter is as pure as the driven snow - she's never even been kissed by a man!! :horsie:(not) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for your request, in reply - 1. I would not sully her good looks by subjecting her to you pack of low down dogs!!! :p and 2. What do you mean safety data? how very dare you!!! my daughter is as pure as the driven snow - she's never even been kissed by a man!! :horsie:(not) :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's a leggy 20 something blonde is she not? :D

Thank you for your request, in reply - 1. I would not sully her good looks by subjecting her to you pack of low down dogs!!!

Oooooohhhh... ouch, that hurts!!!! :?

:p and 2. What do you mean safety data? how very dare you!!! my daughter is as pure as the driven snow - she's never even been kissed by a man!! :horsie:(not) :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are not talking about the Virgin MAry, are we...?

The safety data refers to the safe handling of your good daughter, dear Sir (notice the polite addressing...)

Come to think it, I need your SDS, too.... seeing the dad is quick with trigger finger... :):):)

I hope you are taking my application for your daughter under consideration, Highway Man. I don't need your approval; it will be nice to meet her again. We know each other quite well, last time we.....never mind

You must be confusing her with someone else. :biggun::biggun::biggun::horsie::horsie::horsie:

No, I don't. She told me her dad is working with picking up road kills. You can view me as your son-in-law, it will be nice to celebrate Christmas with you and your daughter.

No, I don't. She told me her dad is working with picking up road kills. You can view me as your son-in-law, it will be nice to celebrate Christmas with you and your daughter.

Think of it this way, Highway Man would be your father-in-law! No one needs that, do they?

Here's the father in law come to visit!!!!

jack20heres_johnny.jpg

Back