Rugby World Cup 2012 - Page 8

--

October 23rd, 2011  
headwards

Awwwww shiiiit! God of nations at thy feet! Lets rip some **** up nz!
October 23rd, 2011  
headwards

****ing fuuuuuuuuck!!!!
October 23rd, 2011  
headwards

Holy **** that wasclose. Nz is in shock
--
October 23rd, 2011  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh
Hate to say I told so mate,...but "TOLD YA SO"!

And as a bonus, odds here are 100-1 we get our ass totally kicked next week.
My turn to say "TOLD YA SO!", France played an awesome game and if the French press had written them off then I would suggest France owe that team a very big apology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headwards
****ing fuuuuuuuuck!!!!
I am sensing some stress?

Always remember 1 point is as good as 1000, it was a brilliant game by two teams with a great deal of desire to lift the trophy
October 23rd, 2011  
BritinAfrica

Congratulations NZ
October 23rd, 2011  
headwards

Wow! You were sensing some serious stress! I thought my dad might have a bloody stroke! I had to go out for a smoke a 3/4 time to try relax!
October 23rd, 2011  
headwards

Good on this world cip putting a smile on nzers faces. Its something to be positive about in bleak times
October 23rd, 2011  
Del Boy

So - the Webb-Ellis is in the bag after all the trumpeting, by virtue of a desperate kicking game and high tackles - 8-7!

And we see that, even with home advantage, the difference between the Northern hemisphere and the Southern amounts to certainly no more than 1 point.

Truthfully, France played the better Rugby and were very unfortunate.

Get real. Oh, and congratulations .
October 23rd, 2011  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
So - the Webb-Ellis is in the bag after all the trumpeting, by virtue of a desperate kicking game and high tackles - 8-7!

And we see that, even with home advantage, the difference between the Northern hemisphere and the Southern amounts to certainly no more than 1 point.

Truthfully, France played the better Rugby and were very unfortunate.

Get real. Oh, and congratulations .
Wow that sounds like sour grapes, way to run down the efforts of both teams man.

As for the idea that there is a 1 point difference between Northern and Southern Hemisphere teams you keep dreaming because as I have pointed out right from the very start France may be located in the Northern Hemisphere but they do not play like an NH team hence the reason they are respected in this part of the world.

As for whether France played better well in some areas they did but if they can not translate those advantages into points then I would not describe then as unfortunate and had all the kicks at goal gone over New Zealand would have won by a few more.

It is pleasing to see a good hard fought final by two evenly matched teams.

Oh and just to prove that I have not swapped ships in some politically correct "good game" stance I draw your attention to post number 2...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Meh, I kind of hope the French win this one well basically I will be ok as long as England or Wales don't win it.
Happiness filled from my point of view.
October 23rd, 2011  
dougal

France left the game behnd them and dare I say if the game wasnt in NZ, webb might be speaking french!