Is Rugby thougher or easier than American football?

thougher, Rugby American football?

• Total voters
dougal!!!!

oi watch it, you may be in ireland but i can still track ya down lol

My fella is in australia for 2 weeks with his regt.

Re: dougal!!!!

Anya1982 said:
oi watch it, you may be in ireland but i can still track ya down lol

My fella is in australia for 2 weeks with his regt.

Yeah dougla, don't make her oppress you for another couple hundred years :p

6 nations is back baby.

And F**k me Wales beat England and Scotland barely got beat by by France and Ireland are going to kick ass tomorrow!!!!

i would have to say Football...im in middle school and i played football (with pads) and its alot of work to run with that stuff on it gets hot and working out and that such...several of my team mates broke and arm and we kept on playing with out puttin in the replacements

dougal said:
6 nations is back baby.

And F**k me Wales beat England and Scotland barely got beat by by France and Ireland are going to kick ass tomorrow!!!!

Don't rub it in to much will you:

"salt...........fresh wound.........dougal.....rubs in deep"

O YA baby can you feel sunday coming? Its Irelands chance to twist the dagger in Englands back in the six nations with England lousing to Wales and France and nothing to play being world champions!!!!

Ireland kick ass :rambo:

Ireland 19-13 England

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :twisted: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rambo:

hehehehe Ireland is really doin good these days!

I played AFB in highschool (the 2 years I went to HS in the US). Played HS and town (club) rugby in SA (we had mampoer-read moonshine - for water during halftime at these games). I'm sorry guys, AFB is a beautiful game, but Rugby is just more brutal. I cracked more ribs during HS rugby than during AFB. The fights in a scrum gets really ugly at time, especially when 2 towns play against each other. I played "stut" or support, if you would. Had to tape every extremity that could be taped to avoid it getting ripped apart - this included ears and pinky fingers.

Shadowalker said:
Rugby players dont use steroids as its illegal i believe.

It's Illegal in the NFL, too, I think, but that doesn't stop anyone.

Rugby is a MUCH tougher sport than football, seeing that in the NFL there are rules on how to hit a guy. No such thing in rugby.

That's not really true; the hits themselves aren't as intense in rugby; it's the rucking and mauling that gets to you.

rugby

rugby man, it is an awsome game, in my fourth grade class we played it quite a bit, we never hurt each other but it is an awsome game. I love the lack of rules this game has. For example, my friends and I were playin and this person was about to make a touch down, we picked him up(we meanin about 4 of us) and carried him to our goal with our mates blocking for us, it was a sweet touch down.

Well look at the statistics, the injured list for American Football plays a HUGE impact on the way the season goes and there's only, what, 12 games in a season? Last season a player died in Arena Football.

Are significant injuries that frequent in rugby?

*I speak knowing nothing about rugby*

Whispering Death said:
Well look at the statistics, the injured list for American Football plays a HUGE impact on the way the season goes and there's only, what, 12 games in a season? Last season a player died in Arena Football.

Are significant injuries that frequent in rugby?

*I speak knowing nothing about rugby*

i speak knowing about rugby, but not much, yeah i think there are some more injuries and even deaths in rugby, i know no statistics but they dont even wear pads or stuff. there are little rules to protect the players life and it is very dangerous, speaking having played before also.

Back