Is Rugby thougher or easier than American football? - Page 4

View Poll Results :thougher, Rugby American football?
Rugby 51 80.95%
American football 12 19.05%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

--

November 8th, 2004  
AussieNick

Ah stamping isn't what you'd call legal... If you can get away with it, they'll do it. There is a lot of dirty play, gouging, biting, punching etc etc etc that goes on in rugby.
November 8th, 2004  
dougal

Actuly it is legal. If a player is caught on the rong side of a rogh a oponant has the right to stand on him to get him out of the way. Within reason
November 8th, 2004  
Shadowalker

raking is legal, as long as your feet are behind your hips, you cant bounce on an oppeonets head while there on the floor, as one of my friends found out.
--
November 8th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

As somone who has played Football on the High School level I can say that I enjoy being rocked without pads more then I do with them. How can this be you say? Well first off as a DB Id often gets guys whod lower their heads on me, and going helmet to helmet sucks when your only 5'6 140 and the other guy is 6'2 170. Course I guess it would suck more if that happned without a helmet, but youd prolly die so that would just be incredibly stupid.
November 11th, 2004  
AussieNick

Playing without pads lets you know your alive, then you can kill the pain with a few cold beers afterwards
November 11th, 2004  
dougal

Doc wanted to send me to hospital yesrterday but said noway because I was graduating, so she shoot me in da ass with anti inflandroids or something like that and washed it down with Heini. What a doc. Dieing today though.

What a night.!! Come on the Ireland. Lots of springboks out last nite great craic!!
November 13th, 2004  
dougal

Well 2nd time ever Ireland beat South Africa, frist time being 1965

Ireland 17-12 South Africa

Wales 66-07 Romania

Italy 10-59 New Zealand

England 70-0 Canada

Scotland 100-08 Japan

France 27-14 Australia
November 13th, 2004  
AussieNick

Woo hoo The Wallabies Won
November 14th, 2004  
dougal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNick
Woo hoo The Wallabies Won
Ah no they didnt. What TV were you watching?
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

American footbqall aint notin', but European football is the Best (then Rugby in second)