Is Rugby thougher or easier than American football? - Page 2

View Poll Results :thougher, Rugby American football?
Rugby 51 80.95%
American football 12 19.05%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

--

October 28th, 2004  
dougal

AKA Pub soccer

www.hoganstand.com
October 29th, 2004  
egoz

i think i'm going with rugby, whenever i see it on espn those guys look pretty nuts. but while we're going here, do rugby players use steroids? or am i starting a whole 'nother argument here...
October 29th, 2004  
USAOwnz

Rugby.
OT: egoz, that is a nice looking girl there.
--
October 29th, 2004  
Shadowalker

Rugby players dont use steroids as its illegal i believe.
October 29th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Quote:
Man, I so totally agree with you on this one.

Broken tailbones, broken legs, severed tendons. That's what lower league soccer is about. The guys think they're Maradonas when in fact they're not even near. I managed to sever my achilles tendon in a division 4 game in here.
Ouch...Acctually, one time a couple of players were arrested for assault during a game in the lower leauge here(cant remember if it was the 2nd or 3rd...
October 29th, 2004  
Bootboy82

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
Quote:
Man, I so totally agree with you on this one.

Broken tailbones, broken legs, severed tendons. That's what lower league soccer is about. The guys think they're Maradonas when in fact they're not even near. I managed to sever my achilles tendon in a division 4 game in here.
Ouch...Acctually, one time a couple of players were arrested for assault during a game in the lower leauge here(cant remember if it was the 2nd or 3rd...
The same here. The lower the leagues are, the more crazy and violent the players get. A couple of years ago, they found one player to be wearing a gun with live ammo in his pants
October 29th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAOwnz
OT: egoz, that is a nice looking girl there.
Tell me 'bout it It's Adrianna Lima, aka Victoria's Secret Angel model.
October 29th, 2004  
dougal

There all topics for the soccer.

Its ilegal touse drugs in any professional sport.
October 29th, 2004  
bllrby2104

rugby uses no pads what so ever (unless you cover your ears, and it is not mandatory)
October 30th, 2004  
dougal

Good man. You want a doggy treat now??