RSTA

I missed that one. I was the drunken ranting guy....:cheers:

I'd wake up the next day thinking "oh sh*t, did I say that". O3 would give me crap about the amount of post I deleted.

Hmmm now I'm curious. If someone wants to pm that story to me I'd be greatful. I do seem to recall him now and I thought his fairy tale stories were BS. The "captian" right? Actually I think i called him out to 03.

Yep, along with seehund, the female danish officer, a french something or other and maybe one or two others.

Yep, along with seehund, the female danish officer, a french something or other and maybe one or two others.

Wouldn't that be classified as multiple personality disorder?
t3713.gif

I knew the "German" guy was a fake, I called him out. They all came around the same time and were let in too soon. I was getting bad vibes, I found the website the German was copying his post from.

His english was impeccable.....

Honestly thats why I stopped coming here. That fake ass lot.

Wouldn't that be classified as multiple personality disorder?
t3713.gif

I wonder if he dressed up when he got in character?

I knew the "German" guy was a fake, I called him out. They all came around the same time and were let in too soon. I was getting bad vibes, I found the website the German was copying his post from.

His english was impeccable.....

Honestly thats why I stopped coming here. That fake ass lot.

I wonder if he dressed up when he got in character?

In hindsight it did look a little too good to be true...

The only thing I'm certain about is that at least I'm real, not so sure about the rest of you (and that's quite scary)... :cool:

People have said I'm a paranoid schizophrenic, well they haven't said it in so many words but we know they're thinking it! :lol:

Where 03, PJ, KJ, Rndersafe, Dtop, i've been stripped of my leaders. I respect those guys and wish them back. But im stuck here.

Last edited:
Back