rseearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy

phoenix80

Banned
Aoccdrnig to rseearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. Pttrey azamnig.

LMAO! I used that to win a fight with this Iranian on a forum, telling me I can't speak English, Geez :bang:

OMFG....I can't stop laughing after I read BD's post up there. Good one, BD.

:lol::lol::angel: :cheers:
That had to be funny...
It was, they removed the thread and told me they will ban me. Might I add that will be the third time from that forum :angel:

They don't seem to like a woman tell them :p

Last edited by a moderator:
It was, they removed the thread and told me they will ban me. Might I add that will be the third time from that forum :angel:

They don't seem to like a woman tell them :p

What forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well all be damned, some of the people banned from this forum are over there thriving in their element as it were. Its turkey season.

They are islamofascist sympathizers. I got banned there, and that forum is full of foul language and hatred for the west. :bored:
Yes they are no doubt, but I just can't stop stirring them but ;)

They banned me cause I didn't post enough! Geez now I wasn't holding back with what I was saying, but there you go they like the a western woman cracking the whip :sarc:

LOL funny thing today they made me supermod on their sister forum:bang:

The same guys who banned me gave me power ?????:shoothea:

Back