Royalist Stoltenberg to head NATO, weakening democracy inciting enemies.

Peter Dow

Norway’s Jens Stoltenberg appointed as new NATO chief
Washington Times
By Mark Lewis and Raf Casert-Associated Press Friday, March 28, 2014

BRUSSELS (AP) — NATO’s next leader was announced Friday: former Norwegian Premier Jens Stoltenberg will lead the military alliance starting in October.
NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen will step down after a NATO summit in Wales later this year.
The past weeks had seen a flurry of diplomacy as member states sought to push their candidates into NATO’s top political job.
A two-time Norwegian prime minister, Stoltenberg became a recognizable face on the international scene with his dignified response to the twin terror attacks that killed 77 people in July 2011.
His coalition suffered a year later when an independent inquest into the bomb and gun attacks by right-wing fanatic Anders Breivik found a litany of failures by police and security services that might have disrupted or even prevented the slaughter. By September 2013, Stoltenberg’s coalition government had been ousted by a combination of conservatives and populists as the Norway tilted right.

NATOroyalistsgrovel_800.jpg

The current and next NATO Secretary Generals - Rasmussen (shaking hands) and Stoltenberg (left) wait in line to grovel before their royal master King Harald of Norway (right).

20130508_130508a-016_rdax_600x430.JPG

The current NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen meeting with his royal master King Harald in Norway.

prince-charles-camilla-attends-state-dinner-during-diamond-jubilee-tour.jpg

Seated back - Stoltenberg, left, Duchess Camilla (middle), King Harald, standing right. Seated at the front with his back to us - Prince Charles

20130508_130508a-001_rdax_600x399.JPG

Rasmussen (left) and Stoltenberg (right) seemingly lost without a royal to grovel to.

Royalists keep grip on NATO

The former Norwegian Kingdom Premier Jens Stoltenberg failed to defend Norway from the terrorist Breivik's Oslo bombing and Utøya shootings. Never trust the King's men!

The current NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen was a former Prime Minster of the Kingdom of Denmark who has lost NATO's war on terror & Afghanistan-Pakistan mission to the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence generals who sponsored Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, the Taliban and other terrorist groups.

Rasmussen has demonstrated that a naive, corrupt ex-Prime Minister of a Kingdom is not a fit and proper person to serve as NATO Secretary General.

Royalists such as Rasmussen and Stoltenberg accept imposed monarchs and military dictators, and the chaos and terrorism which comes in their wake, rather than fighting for a democratic republic, so these royalists will mislead NATO to defeat in our Afghanistan - Pakistan mission and to defeat in the war on terror.

To end the Pakistani military dictatorship which dictates military policy to sponsor Al Qaeda, Taliban and other jihadi terrorism (behind the scenes of the window dressing of an elected but relatively powerless Pakistani government) NATO must kill the traitor Pakistani generals. However, the royalist Anders Fogh Rasmussen never has ordered assassination missions against Pakistani generals and I predict that the royalist Jens Stoltenberg never will, sadly.

We ought to be concerned that Stoltenberg like Rasmussen is an inept military leader who will allow our enemies to drain the strength out of our alliance.

The Pakistani generals are simply like "the royals" of Pakistan and the European royalists will surrender to them, do deals with them, retreat from them and be defeated by them accordingly.

Additionally look at the war record of those countries - Rasmussen's Denmark resisted in the second world war when invaded by the Nazi Wehrmacht for all of 2 hours. They simply could not surrender fast enough! Norway too was unprepared to resist Nazi invasion and occupation.

These royalist armies are superior usually only when faced with natives with sharp sticks such as in the Zulu wars, or when shooting civilians as in Northern Ireland. Any real opposition royalists crumble, can't fight to win.

For kingdoms to win world wars, they usually need to hire smart people irrespective of their politics, form alliances with republics and take a back seat when it comes to who provides the supreme military command.

Then once kingdoms have won their wars they go back to persecuting the people who have just won their war for them, like the UK did when it drove Alan Turing to suicide after the war even though as a brilliant computer scientist he decoded the Nazi's secret military communications and gave Britain a war-winning advantage over the Nazis.

If you want to go to war and win, go as a republic.

To win the war on terror and our Afghanistan - Pakistan mission we need leadership from a republican A-team comprising I propose of Condoleezza Rice and myself Peter Dow as NATO Secretary General & Supreme Allied Commander Europe - I don't mind which of the two us does what job but Condi is really the only person I'd be happy being deputy to or taking orders from, apart from the North Atlantic Council (NAC) which is NATO's principal political decision making body.

Obviously, as a NATO leader I would take my directions from the NAC but in terms of me being supervised by a superior officer, I don't see anyone but Condi measuring up to that task right now.

condi_NATO800.jpg

Did I miss something, who are we at war with again?
1) The states who sponsored the 9/11 attacks - Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Easy to miss because they are waging a secret war using secret agent terrorists, by the name of "Al Qaeda".
2) The states who are sponsoring the Taliban to kill our forces in Afghanistan - also Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

That's who we are actually at war with in practice but our useless leaders prefer to remain in denial about who the actual enemy is.

1) The states who sponsored the 9/11 attacks - Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Easy to miss because they are waging a secret war using secret agent terrorists, by the name of "Al Qaeda".
2) The states who are sponsoring the Taliban to kill our forces in Afghanistan - also Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

That's who we are actually at war with in practice but our useless leaders prefer to remain in denial about who the actual enemy is.

So a 7th century tribal group, an oil producer, the worlds largest rug exporter and a handful of Afghan cave dwellers?

So far I am not seeing a need to call out the army but I might invest in a carpet cleaner and oil spill kit.

Last edited:
So a 7th century tribal group, an oil producer, the worlds largest rug exporter and a handful of Afghan cave dwellers?

So far I am not seeing a need to call out the army but I might invest in a carpet cleaner and oil spill kit.
Not funny. I don't think it is right to make light of the thousands of deaths and injuries of our troops and aid workers in Afghanistan at the hands of the Taliban who are the secret agent irregular forces of the Pakistani military also sponsored by Saudi Arabia.

Republics are best!

Republics are rubbish!

Obviously not as this photograph proves.

Cerimonia_Guardia_di_Rocca_Compagnia_di_Artiglieria.jpg

Guard of the Rock of San Marino in dress uniform during the investiture of the new Captains Regent in the Piazza della Libertà.

San Marino, officially the Republic of San Marino. Italian: Repubblica di San Marino) and also known as the Most Serene Republic of San Marino (Italian: Serenissima Repubblica di San Marino), is an enclaved microstate surrounded by Italy, situated on the Italian Peninsula on the north-eastern side of the Apennine Mountains. Its size is just over 61 km2 (24 sq mi) with an estimated population of over 30,000. Its capital is the City of San Marino, its largest city Dogana. San Marino has the smallest population of all the members of the Council of Europe.

The Guard of the Rock is a front-line military unit in the San Marino armed forces, a state border patrol, with responsibility for patrolling borders and defending them. In their role as Fortress Guards they are responsible for guarding the Palazzo Pubblico in San Marino City, the seat of national Government.

In this role they are the forces most visible to tourists, and are known for their colourful ceremony of Changing the Guard. Under the 1987 statute the Guard of the Rock are all enrolled as 'Criminal Police Officers' (in addition to their military role) and assist the police in investigating major crime. The uniform of the Guard of the Rock is a distinctive red and green.

I want a uniform like that. Chicks dig it!
Ask Peter Dow. Who we see wearing one of his more subdued creations in his Avatar, (he's a civilian mind you) He loves dressing up and pretending he has some knowledge of military matters (and no doubt other subjects) A man so "knowledgeable that he has been banned from the educational institution he attended. (Froot Loop)

Google: Peter Dow Aberdeen university. You will also read of his numerous scrapes with the law on this matter only narrowly escaping a Prison sentence on several occasions.

Last edited:
Continues next post ...

Ask Peter Dow. Who we see wearing one of his more subdued creations in his Avatar, (he's a civilian mind you) He loves dressing up and pretending he has some knowledge of military matters (and no doubt other subjects) A man so "knowledgeable that he has been banned from the educational institution he attended. (Froot Loop)

Google: Peter Dow Aberdeen university. You will also read of his numerous scrapes with the law on this matter only narrowly escaping a Prison sentence on several occasions.

I must admit that these 2 "gentlemen" dress very well, never have any legal problem with the kingdom's officers or courts. Not sure about the 3rd guy with the beard though ....

Continued next post, so as to get new post on the same page ..

Last edited:
All for one & One for all!

I must admit that these 2 "gentlemen" dress very well, never have any legal problem with the kingdom's officers or courts. Not sure about the 3rd guy with the beard though.

Rasmussen_Kayani_Bin_Laden_830.jpg

NATO said:
NATO Military Committee concludes two days meetings in Brussels
NATO Website, 27 Jan. 2010

Regarding the regional approach, Pakistan Chief of the Army, General Kayani, briefed in depth the Committee on the Pakistani current strategy and on the ongoing operations against terrorism. Recognizing the necessity for continued cooperation with ISAF, he emphasized Pakistan’s role as a key enabler for success in Afghanistan.

threemusketeers_GWOT2.jpg

The New York Times said:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/23/magazine/what-pakistan-knew-about-bin-laden.html?_r=0
What Pakistan Knew About Bin Laden
The New York Times
By CARLOTTA GALL. MARCH 19, 2014

Soon after the Navy SEAL raid on Bin Laden’s house, a Pakistani official told me that the United States had direct evidence that the ISI chief, Lt. Gen. Ahmed Shuja Pasha, knew of Bin Laden’s presence in Abbottabad.
Ahmed_Shuja_Pasha_800.jpg

Pakistani ISI chief "knew of Bin Laden's presence in Abbottabad"
Lieutenant General Ahmed Shuja Pasha, was the Director-General of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Pakistan's main intelligence service, from October 2008 until March 2012.

The New York Times said:
The information came from a senior United States official, and I guessed that the Americans had intercepted a phone call of Pasha’s or one about him in the days after the raid. “He knew of Osama’s whereabouts, yes,” the Pakistani official told me. The official was surprised to learn this and said the Americans were even more so. Pasha had been an energetic opponent of the Taliban and an open and cooperative counterpart for the Americans at the ISI. “Pasha was always their blue-eyed boy,” the official said. But in the weeks and months after the raid, Pasha and the ISI press office strenuously denied that they had any knowledge of Bin Laden’s presence in Abbottabad.

Colleagues at The Times began questioning officials in Washington about which high-ranking officials in Pakistan might also have been aware of Bin Laden’s whereabouts, but everyone suddenly clammed up. It was as if a decision had been made to contain the damage to the relationship between the two governments. “There’s no smoking gun,” officials in the Obama administration began to say.

The haul of handwritten notes, letters, computer files and other information collected from Bin Laden’s house during the raid suggested otherwise, however. It revealed regular correspondence between Bin Laden and a string of militant leaders who must have known he was living in Pakistan, including Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, the founder of Lashkar-e-Taiba, a pro-Kashmiri group that has also been active in Afghanistan, and Mullah Omar of the Taliban. Saeed and Omar are two of the ISI’s most important and loyal militant leaders. Both are protected by the agency. Both cooperate closely with it, restraining their followers from attacking the Pakistani state and coordinating with Pakistan’s greater strategic plans. Any correspondence the two men had with Bin Laden would probably have been known to their ISI handlers.

According to one inside source, the ISI actually ran a special desk assigned to handle Bin Laden. It was operated independently, led by an officer who made his own decisions and did not report to a superior. He handled only one person: Bin Laden. I was sitting at an outdoor cafe when I learned this, and I remember gasping, though quietly so as not to draw attention. (Two former senior American officials later told me that the information was consistent with their own conclusions.) This was what Afghans knew, and Taliban fighters had told me, but finally someone on the inside was admitting it. The desk was wholly deniable by virtually everyone at the ISI — such is how supersecret intelligence units operate — but the top military bosses knew about it, I was told.

America’s failure to fully understand and actively confront Pakistan on its support and export of terrorism is one of the primary reasons President Karzai has become so disillusioned with the United States. As American and NATO troops prepare to withdraw from Afghanistan by the end of this year, the Pakistani military and its Taliban proxy forces lie in wait, as much a threat as any that existed in 2001.

The buck stops with the President, Obama. Why is Obama turning a blind eye to the enemy rooted in the Pakistani military?

This is not Obama, the community organizer, representing the interests of the American communities threatened by a Pakistani nuclear bomb which the ISI could give, claiming "theft", to their Al Qaeda terrorists for a devastating attack on the US homeland.

This is Obama, the peace-prize winner, wishing a legacy of "war is over", and welcoming advice to surrender Afghanistan to the Pakistani military from Pakistan's woman inside the White House, Robin Raphel.

This is Obama, the defamation lawyer, denying the incompetence of his Secretaries of Defense - Gates, Panetta & Hagel - and their Pentagon advisers who have founded their failing Afghan strategy on co-operation with the treacherous Pakistani military, depending on Pakistan's roads and air-space for US and NATO logistics purposes but at the price of taking off the table the winning Afghan and war on terror strategy of regime-change of Pakistan via policies of ultimatums, sanctions and war under the Bush Doctrine to root out the generals and former generals comprising the Pakistani military dictatorship which continues to sponsor jihadi terrorism and imperialism behind the scenes of an elected but relatively powerless government of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Carlotta Gall's excellent article is consistent with the findings of the BBC's Panorama documentary "SECRET PAKISTAN" (2011).

The BBC's "SECRET PAKISTAN"

Part 1. Double Cross
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSinK-dVrig"]Secret Pakistan : Documentary by BBC Part 1 (Double Cross) - YouTube[/ame]

Part 2. Backlash
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5-lSSC9dSE"]Secret Pakistan : Documentary by BBC Part 2 (Backlash) - YouTube[/ame]

censored_NYT.jpg

New York Times said:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/23/b...port-on-al-qaeda-is-censored-in-pakistan.html
Times Report on Al Qaeda Is Censored in Pakistan

An article about Pakistan’s relationship to Al Qaeda, and its knowledge of Osama bin Laden’s last hiding place within its borders, was censored from the front page of about 9,000 copies of the International New York Times in Pakistan on Saturday, apparently removed by a local paper that has a partnership to distribute The Times.

An image of the front page — with a large blank space where the article appeared in other editions — traveled rapidly around social media on Saturday. A spokeswoman for The New York Times, Eileen Murphy, said that the decision by the partner paper, The Express Tribune, had been made “without our knowledge or agreement.”

The partner was recently the subject of an attack by an extremist group, she said. “While we understand that our publishing partners are sometimes faced with local pressures,” she said, “we regret any censorship of our journalism.”

Though the article appeared to have been excised from all copies of the newspaper distributed in Pakistan, the story seemed to be available to Pakistani readers online, Ms. Murphy said. There was no answer at a number listed for the partner paper’s parent company, the Lakson Group, on Saturday.

It was not the first time the paper had seen its content changed by local partners. This month, sections of an article about prostitution and other sex businesses in China were blanked out in Pakistani editions of The International New York Times.

In January, a Malaysian printing firm blacked out the faces of pigs, also in The International New York Times. The BBC reported that the firm said it did so because Malaysia is “a Muslim country.”

The article in Saturday’s edition, by Carlotta Gall, explores the complex relationship between Pakistani authorities and militant Islamic extremism — which its powerful spy agency, Inter-Services Intelligence, has long been accused of supporting with the aim of furthering its own strategic interests. The article, which ran in The New York Times Magazine in domestic editions, is excerpted from a book by Ms. Gall, “The Wrong Enemy: America in Afghanistan, 2001-2014,” which will be published next month by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.

In May of last year, The New York Times’ Islamabad bureau chief, Declan Walsh, was ordered to leave the country on the eve of national elections. His visa has not yet been reinstated, though the country’s prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, promised last week to review the case again.

Pakistan remains a dangerous place for reporters, with at least 46 killed there in the last decade, according to the Committee to Protect Journalists, an advocacy group.

In her article, Ms. Gall recounted being violently intimidated when she reported on the links to Islamic extremists, and Pakistani journalists have been beaten or murdered in attacks that some claim have involved national security or intelligence forces.

Again the extremists groups in Pakistan which are attacking, violently indimidating and killing journalists are directed by the Pakistani military ISI.

The ISI censors newspapers and murders journalists because it wants its secret war against the West kept secret.

Bin Laden's Sugar Generals
The Pakistani Generals who provided for Osama Bin Laden while taking $ billions from the USA.

Ashfaq Parvez Kayani & Ahmad Shuja Pasha

L_Kayani_R_Pasha_800.jpg

The enemy Pakistani generals who Obama pays with $ billions of American taxpayer money as they've sponsored terrorists to attack our homelands and kill our soldiers in Afghanistan.

Chief of Army Staff, General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani appointed Pasha as director general of Directorate of Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), on 29 September 2008.

Previously, Kayani himself had served as director of the ISI from October 2004 to October 2007 and accordingly would have been responsible for providing safe houses for Bin Laden and other state sponsored terrorists during that period.

Directors General of the Pakistan Inter-Services Intelligence since 9/11

• October 1999 – October 2001: LGen Mahmud Ahmed
  • October 2001 – October 2004: LGen Ehsan ul Haq
  • October 2004 – October 2007: LGen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani
  • October 2007 – October 2008: LGen Nadeem Taj
  • October 2008 – 19 March 2012: LGen Ahmad Shuja Pasha
  • 19 March 2012 – present: LGen Zaheerul Islam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-Services_Intelligence#Directors_General
Full list of DGs of the ISI, from 1948

OBAMA's EVIL MASTERS

L_Ahmad_Shuja_Pasha_R_Ashfaq_Parvex_Kayani_800.jpg

obamatears.jpg