Royal Navy F***ed - Page 4

--

June 10th, 2007  
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
gator
They will simply tax the trousers off us, that is if we have any left. But you know what - if there had been no Iraq conflict, they'd have still taken whatever was in the pot for their big government wages, expenses, and all the crackpot, knee-jerk projects you could throw your hat at .
Word is Kirruth is your Servant (or at least one of many) in the Government there..... perhaps Kirruth will seek to take some of the Tax Burden off the people of England..... if such a thing is even possible.
June 11th, 2007  
Kirruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator
Word is Kirruth is your Servant (or at least one of many) in the Government there..... perhaps Kirruth will seek to take some of the Tax Burden off the people of England..... if such a thing is even possible.
Heh, well, I can definitely promise a strong defence (if ever they give me the big job).
June 11th, 2007  
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirruth
Heh, well, I can definitely promise a strong defence (if ever they give me the big job).
Be a refreshing change of pace from what is in my own opinion the tepid Offense England has put forth of late.

Best of luck.
--
June 22nd, 2007  
Grimmy

When ever I stumble into conversations like this I end up just squinting my eyes, gritting my teeth and repeat "There will always be an England!" until I feel better.

There will always be an England. And nothing that England is going through now is new or something they haven't over come before.
June 22nd, 2007  
Kirruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy
When ever I stumble into conversations like this I end up just squinting my eyes, gritting my teeth and repeat "There will always be an England!" until I feel better.
Son of a gun, so do I!
June 11th, 2008  
AikiRooster

God Bless the UK too.

June 11th, 2008  
LeEnfield

The Army now gets rotated around it's postings ever six months. Now is it easier to leave a ship on station and replace the crew, or to sail ship back to Britain just to change crews. All our assets must be used to the full and not wasted just sailing backwards and forwards to their home base