Royal Marines Commando: Do you have what it takes?

RM's

Ok you don't need no brainy test to get through to the marines all you need is the following.......................

* Mad enough to do what other people won't do!

* Lead a woman on the use and dump her!

* Talk about the gym for 4hrs or more a day!

* Have a good body and know you have it!

* Constantly drink and occasionally dress up as woman and hit the town!

* Ah one more................live in a crappy night club called "Jesters" and pick up any woman available.

These are what you tend to observe when you work with marines and tend to hang out with them lol

(Joking)

I got 187000 i think, i really sucked at that game though i had to play it like 3 times just to get that score, The Royal Marines kick ass though, i am gonna join them after i serve with the USMC.

Jason Bourne said:
I got 187000 i think, i really sucked at that game though i had to play it like 3 times just to get that score, The Royal Marines kick ass though, i am gonna join them after i serve with the USMC.

Pretty sure you have to be a British citizen to be a royal Marine. Besides, why would they want a former US Marine that decided the US Corps wasn't good enough?"

best of the best thats why 8)

and im pretty sure that after a security check US troops can serve with UK, but im not certain on that

And it'd really go over well with the Marines you served under in the US..."Yes, Drill Sergeant, I want to be a US Marine so I can be a British Royal Marine!"

US Marines would have to do the full commando course like the trainee's if they wanted in, unless they just did an exchange for afew months but before they join out RM's for good they still have to do the commando coure at RM Lympstone.............not the army one but the marine one.

[/url]http://www.royal-navy.mod.uk/static/pages/1907.html

Then you get to work with the lovely likes of naval personel like me lol

Back