Was Royal behind a secret plot to use Nazi Rudolf Hess to topple Winston Churchill

I recall they found Hitler's JU-52 in South America some years ago. No explanation of how/when or other circumstances of its arrival.

A JU52 wouldnt have the range to fly to South America, she had a maximum range of 1,000 Km or 1,300 with long range tanks.

Hitlers JU52 was named Immelmann II after the World War I ace Max Immelmann, it carried the registration D-2600.

If we speculate, was it possible for Hitler to fly to Spain from Berlin in the spring of 1945 in a German aircraft? The Germans must have used a captured west-allied aircraft for it. Could a German built aircraft fly from Berlin to Spain without refueling somewhere?

There is/was a British journalist who investigated Hitler's presence in Argentina and at the hotel Eden, owned by a German couple which were Nazi-sympathizers. If you search on YouTube about Hitler's potential survival and escape, you will find an interview with this British journalist.

Its been suggested that Hitler used a FW 200 Condor to fly him from Berlin to an airfield in Spain. The Condor had a range of over 3,000 miles.

From Spain it is suggested Hitler travelled in a UBoat to the Canary Islands which apparently (despite being supposedly neutral) was a UBoat replenishment port.

The team which included a an EX US special forces soldier and an ex US Marshall among others found various stopping points (Including a monastery) were Hitler used to his final destination in Argentina.

As I said, history can be fascinating.

An American chap went to Russia to examine the skull that the Soviets declared belonged to Hitler, he managed to break off a small piece to take back to the US. After DNA testing it was found that the skull was female.

There has been a TV series here regarding "Did Hitler Die in 1945," quite interesting, it is believed he flew from Berlin into Spain where he boarded a U Boat to the Canary Isles, then to various towns in Argentina.

When I was a boy I remember people saying that they didn't believe Hitler was dead.

History can be quite fascinating.

I saw that but at no stage did it put forward the idea that the skull could have been that of Eva Braun who was buried with him, is it not just as possible that the Russian soldiers who recovered the skulls (well after the war) simply grabbed the first bit of skull they found?

Its been suggested that Hitler used a FW 200 Condor to fly him from Berlin to an airfield in Spain. The Condor had a range of over 3,000 miles.

From Spain it is suggested Hitler travelled in a UBoat to the Canary Islands which apparently (despite being supposedly neutral) was a UBoat replenishment port.

The team which included a an EX US special forces soldier and an ex US Marshall among others found various stopping points (Including a monastery) were Hitler used to his final destination in Argentina.

As I said, history can be fascinating.

The JU-390 had the range required and just to fuel the conspiracy theories there are rumours that the Ju-390 V2 flew to within sight of New York and in the last days of the war flew to South Africa and I assume back.

Thats correct, there was no suggestion that the skull was Eva Braun, but it put to bed the rumour that the Soviets had Hitlers skull

When Prince George crashed he was flying at night in the rather hilly country. As you had no navigation aids and you flew by dead reckoning which could catch out the best of people, also the weather that night was far from pleasant

Back