Roskilde Festival anyone?

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
Anyone going to the Roskilde Festival this summer (Denmark)??

I've been thinking about going this year, been there a couple of times before, it's "Sex, Drugs and Rock'n Roll" Baby.. 8)

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Oh well, at least it's "Watching Babes, Drinking Beer and a LOT OF ROCK'N ROLL!!!" :D:D

Here's this years band list, more bands will be added later:
http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/object.php?obj=88000c&code=1

AMPARANOIA (E)
Danceable mestizo beats

:?
I don't see any rock there, Redleg, is that the joke page?

Just kidding, but those are some interesting descriptions of musical genres there, never heard of most of them.

And where the heck are AC/DC and ZZ Topp on that list? :?

:lol:

Morbid Angel is the only band which really interests me (allthought when I have drank enough anything sounds good :D ) and it is coming in finland also (provinssirock). So though it costs too much to go to see one band, but what I have heard Roskilde is best festival in europe, at least in scandinavia.

Redneck said:
And where the heck are AC/DC and ZZ Topp on that list? :?

Not there.. :(

I was there two years ago, Ramstein, ManoWar and Red Hot Chilli Peppers played.. :D:D:D:D

Metallica and Iron Maiden last year... (But not me... :()

One of the fun things with the festival is to "discover" new bands (and drink beer" :D))

I think it's the biggest festival in Europe.
Over 100,000 visitors.

Dadgum. That's a lot of Scandinavians, don't be eating none of them mushrooms before you go, don't want you all to get crazy and rampage over half of Europe again in them funny hats.

Have a Tuborg for me, Redleg (bout the only thing I remember from Denmark, that and the "potatoe juice" :lol: ).

Redneck said:
(bout the only thing I remember from Denmark, that and the "potatoe juice" :lol: ).

Do you remember the "potatoe juice" at all?? :lol:

Actually I impressed the heck out of some of the kids in the bar my first night there, they thought they was gonna drink me under the table, but they didn't know what they'd run up against, I'm a rock in a sea of alcohol (at least until I decided to "borrow" a horse, but that's another story).

Redneck pride, ARRRR! :lol:

Redleg said:
Redneck said:
(at least until I decided to "borrow" a horse, but that's another story)

You haven't told us that one (yet)... :lol:

Not likely to happen, either, might diminish some of the great esteem I'm held in here. ;) :lol:

Back