Rosie O'Donnell to leave ABC's The View

The people have spoken!!! Now throw that pig in the pit and cover it up, we're gonna have a luau!

GOD, I know I don't talk to you alot.... But when Rosie leaves the "View", please make sure that this horrible work of Satan never gets another television show, radio show, movie, book deal, or another breath of oxygen. In fact, just make her deaf, mute, blind, and dumb.

Thanks....

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I hate to burst your bubble. But Since Rosie joined 'The View' the ratings have gone UP

Despite controversy — or maybe because of it — O'Donnell was good business for ABC, owned by the Walt Disney Co. Ratings for "The View" during February sweeps were up 15 percent in key women demographics over the same time in 2006.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/television/2003680508_webodonnell25.html

Controversy (even negative) brings in the viewers. So its highly doubtful she was fired.

Guys, I hate to burst your bubble. But Since Rosie joined 'The View' the ratings have gone UP

Despite controversy — or maybe because of it — O'Donnell was good business for ABC, owned by the Walt Disney Co. Ratings for "The View" during February sweeps were up 15 percent in key women demographics over the same time in 2006.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/television/2003680508_webodonnell25.html

Controversy (even negative) brings in the viewers. So its highly doubtful she was fired.

Well, if I were a disgruntled fat Caucasian lady having a mid-life crisis I'd tune into Rosie and Oprah too. Considering a little over 60% of America is obese and females outnumber males... :lol:

Seriously though, I think the American public is just getting tired of Rosie's antics. I find it unfair that Don Imus got canned for his comment when Rosie has made similar comments (i.e. Danny Devito and the "ching chong" comment).

Well, if I were a disgruntled fat Caucasian lady having a mid-life crisis I'd tune into Rosie and Oprah too. Considering a little over 60% of America is obese and females outnumber males... :lol:

Seriously though, I think the American public is just getting tired of Rosie's antics. I find it unfair that Don Imus got canned for his comment when Rosie has made similar comments (i.e. Danny Devito and the "ching chong" comment).

If the shows rating are up then obviously more people are interested in her antics both in positively/negatively.

I am not familiar with the Rosie comment? Was it racist?

I personally don't find her well informed nor entertaining. Its like watching Limbaugh, -I dont listen to him either.

How dare you judge another person by their attitude!! You should be ashamed of yourself!!

Back