RoKMC Zaitun dudes playing a stupid game

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_x2glJO0A4c&mode=related&search=

I actually don't know this game but I'm glad I don't. These guys are RoKMC Baghdad embassy guards.
Instead where I served we had fun games where you do rock paper scissors and if you lose, you got to smack the other guy on the forehead with your finger real hard. Develops finger muscles, might break a nail and leaves massive welts on your forehead. Secretly you practice the finger flicking so that you can hurt the other guy more later. haha. Sadistic little games.
But that stuff in this video... I would have questioned their sexuality.
I remember one dude who said "I think Navy uniforms actually look nice." I called him faggot for months.

Its ok... those ROKMarines are in fact highly trained members of the Go-Ja Detachment... not to be messed with, believe me.

:)

Also remember that these guys don't have playstation, walkmen, MP3s etc. If they have an MP3, it's carried illegally. I had to hide mine all the time and I knew one other guy who got caught with his and got half of his next leave slashed. My digital camera feat was legendary.
You can get very very bored sometimes so they come up with strange, innocent looking games that has all the creative things that will motivate you to win. I mean, do you REALLY want to walk around with a massive welt on your face? That stuff lasts a week at least. And that's assuming you don't get smacked again.

Back