RoK Marines

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
Hey all.
I submitted my application form to the Republic of Korea Marine Corps. I have my service specific physical in a few weeks.
Wish me luck :)

I hate boats and water.
But the RoK Marines are considered one of the top infantry units in the world and that's reason enough for me.

Good luck, 13th. As for your discomort with water and boats, well I used to be uneasy with heights in my youth. The Army sure cured me of that. ;)

the_13th_redneck said:
I hate boats and water.
But the RoK Marines are considered one of the top infantry units in the world and that's reason enough for me.

Well i dont know it they are top in the world(probably because i dont know so much things about them) But loving water and boats is pretty important if you wont to join marines.

Well, there's really no reason why Europe would ever hear about them. After all you don't hear much about anything from this part of the world anyways.
But the Americans know us and so do the Vietnamese.
They're not top of the top of course. Just one of the better fighting forces in the world that's proven it before.

Good to hear, man. Have a good one in the Marines, provided your accepted. I'm sure you'll get in though.

Back