Rodeo Position

USMCPoolee03xx

This ones pretty dirty but I thought it was pretty good. :cowb:

Two guys in a bar are discussing "positions" so one tells the other, "Well my favorite is the rodeo!"

and the other says, "What's the rodeo?"

"well, first you get your wife down and start to do her doggy style, then when you're halfway done, you bend over and whisper in her ear, 'you know, this is your sister's favorite position too' and then try to hold on for 8 seconds!" :whip:

I've just burst out laughing and Mrs CF wants to know what the joke is!! :shock:

I'm going to try the above tonight! :D :lol:

I'm going to try the above tonight! :D :lol:[/QUOTE]

Good Luck.:thumb: You best put on the spurs..trust your gunna need 'em. :mrgreen:

You'll have to let us know how this all pans out for you, Frogman. If we haven't heard from you by tomorrow - is it safe to assume that you're being prepped for burial somewhere in the forests or highlands of Scotland?

You'll have to let us know how this all pans out for you, Frogman. If we haven't heard from you by tomorrow - is it safe to assume that you're being prepped for burial somewhere in the forests or highlands of Scotland?

Yes! I believe that'll be my fate. :(

At least someone's concerned about my well being!! :D

I'll be "disposed of" minus my balls! :shock:

True! But I'm such a lightweight (at only 110 LBS, roughly.) that alcohol passes through my system like water. I'm usually off my teets after about four vodka coolers.

When I'm back in Blighty, we shall have to have drinking lessons, provided there are wimens. Unless of course I've managed to find myself a girlfriend by then - in which case, what she doesn't know, won't kill her. It may however kill me. :D

Who else is in? Might Freyja, FreyaCat, Sarah, and all the other forum wimens also be in attendance? Freyja bringing her handcuffs of course, to "arrest us" for being drunk and disorderly.

I have a feeling Freyja won't make it. ;)

Do we really want wimens there? Or would they actually want to be there? :lol:

That said, I guess you want to see the Frogman's wimens charming skills in action? :D

Wimens are kind of optional, I suppose! Seen as most of the lads that'll be there are actually married/in a relationship! I however am single, so wimens will be for moi!

Back