rocket hits helicopter - Page 4

--
Boots

April 8th, 2005  
beardo

ah well, we'll be kicking there arse inthe future too 8)
April 9th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Notice the country flag, guys. He's an Iranian. What would you expect?

He also happens to be a member on my forums @ boratonline.co.uk

Don't push it "Tishnek"
What's wrong with you guys? Why is it okay to watch a Russian helo being blown up but not an American one being knocked out of the sky by Iraqis?

Thanks for the link. I just want to see a couple of combat videos that aren't shown on CNN because they're filmed by "the enemy".

Talk about double standards.

BTW, I'm not Iranian.
April 9th, 2005  
beardo

who said the first was okay?
--
Boots
April 10th, 2005  
cPFC/SAJROTC

Before it gets out of hand, we have bigger problems with watching US helos getting blown up, espically in the middle east because our military is currently involved there, deep patriotism runs in our forces which makes it hard every time one of our men is lost, and the entire premise of asking a largely american audience for info on where to find pictures of our helos getting hit seems a little insane and also a little stupid (no offense)

As for watching a Russian helo get destroyed, we never said it was okay. And it is a loss which is tragic for the families of those men. But ultimately, they weren't American, we didn't know them nor were they our countrymen. But asking for American footage is asking us to show video of deaths of our brothers in arms, and our countrymen who share the same beliefs as us in terms of defending America and what she stands for. It feels something like betrayal to us to divulge video of that, because it means we have to admit we're not invincible, and that just like them, we can be shot and potentially killed, which is never a pleasent thought, nor one we much like to consider.
April 10th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardo
who said the first was okay?
Nobody, but nobody complained about the person postinting a link to that video.

But let's not let this get out of hand and turn it into a flamewar, like the guy who posted a message after you suggested. I got the info I requested anyway
April 24th, 2005  
vargsriket

I saw this video on another site, it also said that the pilot and helicopter survived. If you can see, at the end it seems that the chopper regained control, and had a controlled descent. I saw it here:

REMOVED

I strongly disagree with the people who only think it's 'immortal' to kill Americans, everyone else is fair game. I dislike just as much when I see Americans, British, Russians, Israelis, Iraqies, Palestinians, and whoever else die. Any loss of life is tragic, regardless of the side they're fighting for. At the risk of sounding controversial, they're all fighting for what they believe in. Got to at least respect that.

Really hate people with double standards.
April 24th, 2005  
Redneck

I do not know how this slipped our attention, there will be NO death videos posted on this forum, regardless of the parties involved.

Do not attempt to repost any of these videos, any questions or concerns may be directed to any member of the forum staff, but attempts to circumvent these instructions will result in an immediate ban for the poster.